Enter the Comic LoLz Contest!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derplan

08-20-2012

Hey, am I allowed to split the designated panel types up to allow for more panels? It's a bit constricting with just four.

rgd93

08-20-2012

does it NEED to be DRAWN?
I'm not so good at drawing...
Can't I just crop print screens? Oh pretty pleaaase

Jaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

Singed was always a loner. After master Warwick's lycanthropic dismissal he always spent long nights alone in a chemistry lab concocting mysterious and volatile brews. His pathos dissolved away in the acrid loneliness. The spite served him well on the battlefield. No matter the scenario, if a moment came where he might once have felt sympathy, he no longer gave a flip. No one understood. How could they?

Until one day a new champion arrived at the League and turned his world upside down.

WolfHowl

08-21-2012

My drawing skills may not be good but I hope it's worth a chuckle

No one really thinks about what is lurking in the jungle. Morgana left her team to grab a blue buff, but in it's place are some abnormal seeds....... can the jungle really hold some sort of arcane power? Morgana may find it out the hard way P:

WakeskaterX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

Haha, some funny comics.

Well I am not proficient with Paint.NET / Photoshop... so I did mine in pen and colored pencil (and a bit of sharpie) so it's not the greatest, but I did add a few glow effects in Paint.NET to make it a little shinier, and increased the contrast etc. Simple stuff. I'm a programmer not an artist!

But here is my entry:

Attachment 514185

Probably not drawn well enough to win but who knows! Let's roll the dice.

This is a testament to how OP baron would be with blue buff btw.

Grumpy Grover

08-22-2012

If we work as a collaboration in brainstorming ideas and then draw and color the separate ideas, would it be possible to win twice as a group off the separate drawings or just once?

oOverDoSeOo

08-22-2012

hey i did all mine but dint use the same 4 squares thingy is that ok ?

PABLOQUERO

08-22-2012

Dr. Mundo thinks he's safe and try to get free farm at top, but his team doesnt call the MIA, while the enemy team gets Baron and gank Mundo and the player gets very angry. Its something that happens very often in-game.

7x Cherrybaby

08-22-2012

不会画画的人 飘过~

Kino4500

08-23-2012

I'll post my comic here as well.

Attachment 515093