Enter the Comic LoLz Contest!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SQD Scooby

08-03-2012

ctrl-alt-delete should enter their comic, http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20120328 best comic made about LoL that there could possibly be in this entire competition, no matter wat anyone else comes up with, that joke is more true and funny than any of them

artlover808

08-03-2012

OMG i can't wait to get started XD
I wish everyone GOOOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Shimrra3

08-03-2012

Not even going to check but I bet my location is still not allowed.

Serenitty

08-03-2012

MSPudding - But i hope that u will be fair play whenyo u will check the comics . . . Becouse some of people can only draw with pencil, and they have vision without colors . . . some of people got multimedial tablets for draw . . .and that obvious they will have bether look that a "pencill work" . . .so i hope u find solution for that . . . .

SasakitheCouncil

08-03-2012

Are we allowed to use resources, such as art, from the game itself?

Etherdreamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseSecurity View Post
Ditto, I want to know this. I've always been restricted from entering these kind of things because I live in Australia. I'm pretty sad about that too, since I'm pretty **** artistic.
I ****ty but with digital color, I still learning, but anyways seems not cover it for Colombia..

****it.. I wish I can participate for get a laptop.. I don´t even have my own machine lol.

HellCentro

08-03-2012

I have one question about the comic contect ?

on creativity do I have to made about older champions current champion ?
cuz in my story I making a new champion never heard of until recently around march 2012
I been keep a secret for my future champion before Akali and Lee Sin came out.

I do have a small group of people ( my local friends ) wanna to help me to make this unknown
character for a long time, I already made a story line about Demacia vs Noxus b4 the league of legends was made.

In the Mountains of Ironspike a small little valley there was a farm town, they are able to grow their owed crops from the freshwater clear lake, river is connect miles away from the state city of Freljord.
The people of Piltover are alley of this little town to giving a fair trade because of the city's growing Population only for food and fresh water. Maxwell the founder of the town also the protector had his son Maxwell Jr to be in change because of his current age growing old and ready to retired. Max Jr is already in love and married to a beautiful woman named Temala

one years later after their marriage in the city of Piltover, they return back to birth town in the valley mountain of Ironspike ready to start a new life together. 1 month later Temala realized she is now pregnant. the first child she give birth to a little girl named Maxine. 3 1/2 years later Temala give birth to another child name Maxster. They lived a happy life together as a family also not to get involved during the War of the Demacia vs Noxus and another battles across the land of Valoran. Maxwell Sr can see the destruction and chaos around the world but hidden a dark secret in his family history.

the weapons only he knows about and he hope no one else will find out. He told his son Max Jr about these weapons are most deadly and dangerous for any skilled melee fighters against long ranged mages. Max Jr sworn to protect and keep the secret of these two powerful weapons until Maxster a little adventurous child found those weapons in the horse's stable.

the story will continue as a comic lore but I wanna know if I can enter the contest as my owed story. there is more to tell or if I just give a small little demo in a video ?
I got a huge mind of creativity this way my story is unique and different from the rest
new town new characters and new storyline but with some connection of the other champions as well like the scar on Katarina's left eyes and other sides story as well

my question is can I enter with my owed story comic of my character Maxster the Outcast Thief
please let me know asap message me in my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrLeoVenegas?feature=watch

thank you for reading

EpiKatz

08-03-2012

No English? – No problem! Submit a translated transcript with your entry, and we’ll take care of it!

If someone doesn't speak English then how do they know of this rule?...

olgidio

08-03-2012

it's funny that you did a whole event in Greece about LoL etc but we're still not in the eligible countries

Aeronautic

08-03-2012

Challenge accepted