Enter the Comic LoLz Contest!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Defnist47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Razer is amazing, always in competitions for prizes

CanasOfElibe

08-03-2012

Oh****, the template is so massive... I'mma resize it so thing's'll fit.

Valyon

08-03-2012

Looking for an artist. I have an idea for a comic.

PoopSLASHDoctor

08-03-2012

hope everyone does a good job and glhf!!

MadameBloodpuke

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViralTaco View Post
If we hand-draw it how do we use those templates? I've never used a computer to draw something so I have no idea how, can you give me some tips please, and how do we submit a hand-drawn comic?

Thank you in advance.
Scan it in really high resolution like 600 or even higher depending on the template dpi. This way it'll be easier for you to clean and level your images and when you slight shrink your image they should look smoother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseSecurity View Post
"Eligibility. RIOT GAMES, INC., A DELAWARE CORPORATION (“SPONSOR") IS THE SPONSOR OF THIS CONTEST (“CONTEST”). THIS CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO CURRENT VALID MEMBERS OF LEAGUEOFLEGENDS.COM (THE “SITE”) WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, MEXICO, CHILE, ARGENTINA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, SINGAPORE, FRANCE, BELGIUM, THE UNITED KINGDOM, LUXEMBOURG, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND, ROMANIA, SWEDEN, SERBIA, FINLAND, DENMARK, NORWAY, SPAIN, IRELAND, RUSSIA, THE NETHERLANDS, SOUTH KOREA, TAIWAN, THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA, THE CZECH REPUBLIC, CROATIA, THE UKRAINE, POLAND, BULGARIA, AND HUNGARY WHICH ARE: (i) THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY ; AND (ii) WHO ARE NOT RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA OR MASSACHUSETTS, USA, THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC, CANADA; OR RESIDENTS OF THE AUSTRALIAN STATES OF VICTORIA, QUEENSLAND OR THE AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY"

Okay what the hell, It's pretty specific that Australians can't join any LoL competition. Why is that so?
I'm really annoyed at this.

EDIT. Oh, is specific states? That's even worse! Is there a reason for those states are being rejected in these competitions?
From what I gathered from previous contests, there's usually a tax issue with the physical prizes and those listed places. Not sure if you ever had to pay customs from out of country packages, but sometimes it ends up being the same price as the items. I mean who would want to win a contest just to end up paying $200 for customs for their prize?

umadredsbro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Is including a 'rage face' 'plagiarism'?

n00b4Stacks

08-03-2012

sad im not funny and my english is broken :/ (ammumu face) ;(

Blu3Bird3y

08-03-2012

can other ppl like me who is not partisapting in nthe contest see that comic as well if so how

GoFrolick

08-03-2012

where should i post my work = = ......................

Kwisatz Haderach

08-03-2012

comic lulz