Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Enter the Comic LoLz Contest!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Falune

08-03-2012

I said I'm pregnant and
I replied no focus to the tank

DildoBaggginz

Recruiter

08-03-2012

Are we allowed to take a real life photo and paste it in? I'm terrible at drawing it :/ and are screenshots okay too? Last thing, but are we allowed to use another template for the comic? $: it's really difficult to fit my idea in the vertically placed comic box :/

Kinvaras666

08-03-2012

Quote:
EdyNelsonOwns:
Are we allowed to take a real life photo and paste it in? I'm terrible at drawing it :/ and are screenshots okay too? Last thing, but are we allowed to use another template for the comic? $: it's really difficult to fit my idea in the vertically placed comic box :/

You MUST use that template

but he didn't say anything about screenshots

zKittenS

08-03-2012

Quote:
tehswetrool:
I like pudding

im going to like this now you better share

whatcool

08-03-2012

I am more happy to win a game and do Pentakill, that my child is born

Falune

08-03-2012

you 're slower than Malphite mobility boots xD hahahahahahahaha

bluebiskit

08-03-2012

i have an idea looking for an artist!!!!!!

FalseSecurity

08-03-2012

Quote:
Etherdreamer:
Please response this Pudding.

Ditto, I want to know this. I've always been restricted from entering these kind of things because I live in Australia. I'm pretty sad about that too, since I'm pretty **** artistic.

ViralTaco

08-03-2012

If we hand-draw it how do we use those templates? I've never used a computer to draw something so I have no idea how, can you give me some tips please, and how do we submit a hand-drawn comic?

Thank you in advance.

EFFyouCkayy

08-03-2012

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up and announces, “If I’m going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman. So She removes all her clothing and asks, “Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?” A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, “Here, iron this!”.