Enter the Comic LoLz Contest!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuzzy Trees

Recruiter

08-03-2012

Will the RP be sent directly to the account, or will you send us a code?

AnImEAvAtAr

08-03-2012

Can we draw champions in this comic?

XxXxAnNiExXxX

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnImEAvAtAr View Post
Can we draw champions in this comic?
Yah! its a comic you can draw the champions!

Mistress Murder

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBawse View Post
does it have to be hand drawn
Quoting the end of the post:
"Thatís it, summoners! We hope that you have your pencils, paintbrushes, crayons, markers, pastels or their innumerable hi-tech equivalents at the ready, because we canít wait to see what you come up with!"

It can be done either way :3

Math Teacher

08-03-2012

Time to wake up my brain for the first time this summer. TOO SOON!!! I'm not too creative, but this seems like a nice challenge to do something fun. Good luck to all, I'll be watching for other entries!

Mistress Murder

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpliCT View Post
(Couldn't find anywhere were this is addressed, unless I'm totally blind..)
Can we print the template, draw the comic by hand and the submit a scan of thingy? My artistic "skills" on the computer are, ahem, questionable >_<
Yeah you can. It says at the bottom of the post:
"Thatís it, summoners! We hope that you have your pencils, paintbrushes, crayons, markers, pastels or their innumerable hi-tech equivalents at the ready, because we canít wait to see what you come up with!"

TrueDesire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

say.. is this contest limited to NA citizen only ? or worldwide contest ?

Morgana Only

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
Yes, absolutely. My only concern is that you'll lose quality by scanning it in. Best to test it out first and try to optimize the colors and lines
To Prevent the hand drawn works from losing quality there's a digitalization process you can take.. I used to Draw manga and then scan them in to the computer to create digital copies the trick is a mix of any higher end Photo editing software like GIMP or Photoshop and some Vector based program like Adobe illustrator. In my case I used PS and Ai where I used PS to clean up the work of any scratches and unwanted particles that may have appeared on the scan. Then took it into illustrator and vectorized the image and adjusted the lines to make a clean image, but this will take HOURS and it's really tedious I'm thinking of hand drawing it as well so we'll see what happens

Math Teacher

08-03-2012

Looks like I'll have to wake up my brain for the first time this summer. TOO SOON!!! I'm not too creative, but to add a LoL twist to a comic seems like a fun and challenging competition. Good luck too all and I'll be watching for other funny entries!

barrelrollking

08-03-2012

ugh I'd probably get the honorable mention because I have a few good jokes up my sleeve but I couldn't draw to save my life. I hope you post not just the winners but the honorable mentions and all that too because these will be fun to read.