(Priority 1 Bug) Loading Screen BugSplat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcgWhiteLion

08-08-2012

Mine does this but only on summoners rift.

Omancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

Only happens on Twisted Treeline for me, but I'm also having problems with The Proving Grounds just being blue all over the place.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2327707

b100dstaind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

was just able to play one ARAM on proving grounds, but then got the same bug splat loading into proving grounds as i was getting on summoners rift...

Amedrash

08-08-2012

i rebooted comp and it still doesnt work.

ahh how do we give you one of the rads???!!?!?!?

Cocona Vatel

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iniquitee View Post
This issue has been known to happen in the past if you accidentally try to run two instances of League of Legends at once. If you encounter this issue, try rebooting your computer and playing again. I do not know why this would have started happening more frequently (which is why we're collecting logs and looking into it) but just in case that is your problem, a simple PC reboot (not a reinstall or repair) may do it for you. Be careful to only launch and log into League of Legends ONCE, it does not play nice with itself
ok makes sense now as restarting has been the only thing to solve my problem as for some reason the game runs in the background after exiting. So when i start up a new one it doesnt always close down the existing game running in the background

Drakkar

08-09-2012

This has gotten so tiring.... All I want ot do is to play a game of league WITHOUT having to worry about being banned for leaving THAT THE GAME FORCES ME TOO!!!!

I exeriance this bug every time there's a Diana with a skin for her in the game, whether it's a realy game or spectator mode. I really want riot to fix this so I can atleast play....

EDIT: I CAN'T JOIN A SINGAL GAME NOW!!!! FIX THIS RIOT PLEASE!!!!!

Drakkar

08-09-2012

Comon riot

PacheArg

08-10-2012

Happens to me too, since Zyra patch. Every time i get into a game, i walk a little, getting to mid and its glitches.
I've tried reinstalling, repairing, CCleaner, Antivirus, looking for problems on the C disk, almost everything.
Anyother thing i can try?

ArlanKels

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacheArg View Post
Happens to me too, since Zyra patch. Every time i get into a game, i walk a little, getting to mid and its glitches.
I've tried reinstalling, repairing, CCleaner, Antivirus, looking for problems on the C disk, almost everything.
Anyother thing i can try?

Try using the repair feature 3-5 times.
I dare you.

I know one person who had that fix it for them, so I don't know if it'll work all the time but...yeah...
You never know, right?
:|

ArlanKels

08-13-2012

It rises from the grave!