(Priority 1 Bug) Loading Screen BugSplat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GamerFellow

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iniquitee View Post
Hey guys, I've been collecting information about this crash and have just communicated to engineers about it. We will begin working on it very soon. Please continue to update this thread if you find anything that resolves the problem for you. Please also respond with which language you play in, if possible, as well as exactly when this issue began happening to you.

Thanks and my greatest apologies for the troubles!
I play in English and on the NA server. This has been happening to me for months now and I even made a forum post about it long before this one. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2308109&page=3

The forum post is after this had been happening to me for 2-3 weeks. The bug usually occurs when the game is 90something percent done loading. It is a very game breaking bug that I've reported multiple times and got no response on. Glad you guys are finally taking notice of this dire bug. I've lost multiple games because of it including my two most recent Dominion games.

ArlanKels

08-08-2012

Oh hey five pages :O

Yay for Iniq responding ^_^

b100dstaind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

I am also having this issue when loading in... 2nd game today that i am going to have a guaranteed leave. This needs to be FIXED NOW!!

b100dstaind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

also, want to note that I submitted a ticket with my kernel data.

Amedrash

08-08-2012

ermm how do i send in my kernel data?

Resz

08-08-2012

Send in ur data with a support ticket!

This really sucks

Iniquitee

Technical Production Coordinator

08-08-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

This issue has been known to happen in the past if you accidentally try to run two instances of League of Legends at once. If you encounter this issue, try rebooting your computer and playing again. I do not know why this would have started happening more frequently (which is why we're collecting logs and looking into it) but just in case that is your problem, a simple PC reboot (not a reinstall or repair) may do it for you. Be careful to only launch and log into League of Legends ONCE, it does not play nice with itself

nomadd

08-08-2012

Last time I attempted to attach my logs, it blocked my IP from the server for a few minutes =.= Here's to trying again.

Oh wait, I just remembered I was re-installing while I headed to work and deleted all of my RADS =.= Fortunately I sent them off to customer service first.

wxSocket

08-08-2012

I had the same problem some time ago, the same problem people complaint about with the Intel G33/31. Even playing at the lowest graphics I still had the problem, what solved it definitely for me, was running it with XP mode and with admin rights.

b100dstaind

08-08-2012

Quote:
This issue has been known to happen in the past if you accidentally try to run two instances of League of Legends at once. If you encounter this issue, try rebooting your computer and playing again. I do not know why this would have started happening more frequently (which is why we're collecting logs and looking into it) but just in case that is your problem, a simple PC reboot (not a reinstall or repair) may do it for you. Be careful to only launch and log into League of Legends ONCE, it does not play nice with itself
How long will it be before a fix for this bug will be found? I want to play league, but am afraid of the consequences for leaving games so often.