(Priority 1 Bug) Loading Screen BugSplat

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noerem

08-07-2012

it's kinda funny.

Yrael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

I've got the same thing, COMON RIOT!!! Atleast show us a responce that you recongnize the problem at hand

Graydius

08-07-2012

I did a repair and it worked today after a week of it bugging. good luck everyone else I feel your pain.

Iniquitee

Technical Production Coordinator

08-07-2012
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Hey guys, I've been collecting information about this crash and have just communicated to engineers about it. We will begin working on it very soon. Please continue to update this thread if you find anything that resolves the problem for you. Please also respond with which language you play in, if possible, as well as exactly when this issue began happening to you.

Thanks and my greatest apologies for the troubles!

KetiaX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iniquitee View Post
Hey guys, I've been collecting information about this crash and have just communicated to engineers about it. We will begin working on it very soon. Please continue to update this thread if you find anything that resolves the problem for you. Please also respond with which language you play in, if possible, as well as exactly when this issue began happening to you.

Thanks and my greatest apologies for the troubles!
I play in NA server in English language. The bug splat happened yesterday around 4PM EST. The bug splat happened on normal blind game and ranked solo game. I don't think it happens on custom games, but I'm not sure as I played the custom game in the morning on the same day and it worked fine. I'll try playing again after the Diana patch.

BTW, Iniquitee, I heard some people's account got suspended because of this bug splat (played a game, got bug splat, got reported and banned) Can you fix this, as the bug splat is not our fault at all? And yeah, I lost 11 ELO and 3 more leave record because of this bug splat. Can you fix those too?

Iniquitee

Technical Production Coordinator

08-07-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Hey guys - we really need RADS user kernel logs - navigate to your LoL folder, click on RADS and you should see some rads_lol_kernel.log# files. If you can pass those along to us - especially the larger ones (largest size in KB) that would be really useful to troubleshooting this issue. Thanks!

KetiaX

08-07-2012

I just tried playing a normal blind game, and it works perfectly.

Still lost ELO from that bug splat though and 3 extra leave record that bothers me so much.

KetiaX

08-07-2012

Iniquitee, I submitted a ticket with the files you asked. The biggest one is 10MB, so I can't post it here.

The BuIgarian

08-07-2012

The people with no bugspalts, I found out why it was happening. For me, the game crashed and the whole day I could not get in one game because after champ select. However I found out that because of the game that crashed on me, another LoL client was running in the background doing nothing but taking up memory. You could still get up the launcher and go in the story etc, but you could not get in the game. ANYWAY you just have to restart your computer. It worked for me. Im sorry for the people with bugsplats I have nothing else to share =(.

GamerFellow

08-07-2012

ADD ME TO THE LIST

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2308109&page=3

I've been bug splatting before it was cool

12345678 ... 14