Wriggles?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ha11uc1n0g3n

07-28-2012

Recently I've taken a liking to 3s and was wondering....is there ever a time when an AD derp SHOULDN'T take Wriggles? It seems perfect in every way for this map so much that it seems mandatory. I can't think of a case when a Darius/Jax/Hammer Jayce/Olaf/Shyvana etc. wouldn't want to take it...

The Only Shaco

07-28-2012

no

Koldheartedjsp

07-28-2012

cloth 5 start or gtfo on 95% of the ad champs

Borygmos

07-28-2012

for a while, and prolly still i considered wriggles the best item in 3v3, i find two dorans blades is a better start stat wise if you dont plan on jungling, just make sure your other melee is getting wriggles to jungle tho

Sam

07-28-2012

Wriggles only good on jungle.
For the top AD lane, if you take it all it does is keep you sustain, I rather burst with a brutalizer than take that. :P

Koldheartedjsp

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Wriggles only good on jungle.
For the top AD lane, if you take it all it does is keep you sustain, I rather burst with a brutalizer than take that. :P
OMG SAM!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?!?

missed you!!!

krone6

07-30-2012

If you are going into a bloodrazer and bloodthirster it's better to just build all but wriggles to get almost the full benefit of it and not waste money on an item you'll sell.

That, and that 150gold can get you closer to other items like a brutilizer.

Lizto

07-30-2012

Wriggles is great, it makes you tankier, it makes you deal more damage, it sustains you, it helps you clear the jungle faster. Its not a mandatory item, but it really is a good item.

Uncle Jellyfish

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizto View Post
Wriggles is great, it makes you tankier, it makes you deal more damage, it sustains you, it helps you clear the jungle faster. Its not a mandatory item, but it really is a good item.
Don't forget the free ward every three minutes, which is actually the main reason, I would think, for most melee AD to get it.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

wtf I rarely buy wriggles