Did you Look at my match history? Do you think I should get punished?

I HAVE looked at your match history 13 25.00%
I have NOT looked at your match history 19 36.54%
I think you SHOULD get punished 12 23.08%
I think you should NOT get punished 23 44.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Using Characters In non-meta ways.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keitterman

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri212 View Post
and for everyone again.................I DID TELL THEM I AM GOING MID....said this 3 times already please please read everything before posting....just makes you look stupid
And everyone told you that once that wasn't an option, you should have built support even with your AP nuke masteries/runes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kagami

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri212 View Post
never in my life have i ever went top as soraka ....ever

and for everyone again.................I DID TELL THEM I AM GOING MID....said this 3 times already please please read everything before posting....just makes you look stupid
You should have dodged then, honestly. Since the team obviously didn't respect you to lock in a mid and ignore you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dmitri212

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagami View Post
You should have dodged then, honestly. Since the team obviously didn't respect you to lock in a mid and ignore you.
I know what you mean, but I dont like to doge....also there were only about 5 sec left so i wouldnt really have time to doge even if i wanted


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dmitri212

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitterman View Post
And everyone told you that once that wasn't an option, you should have built support even with your AP nuke masteries/runes
So you are telling me that I am supposed to bend to what ashe needs, but ashe doesnt have to bend at all to what i need...hmmm doesnt seem fair...also It is a non-ranked game and we won because i could save my allies with my heal, and burst down/ silence a fed try. so i dont see what ur point is


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keitterman

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri212 View Post
So you are telling me that I am supposed to bend to what ashe needs, but ashe doesnt have to bend at all to what i need...hmmm doesnt seem fair...also It is a non-ranked game and we won because i could save my allies with my heal, and burst down/ silence a fed try. so i dont see what ur point is
Welcome to team games with the general public


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dmitri212

Senior Member

08-03-2012

hmm, I remember team games where I wouldnt have to bend to everyones needs. I remember team games where everyone would give a little....what you say is a team game is not actually a team game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iralius

Senior Member

08-03-2012

So what did you do to bend to everyone's needs? Still play AP carry Soraka? Let Ashe farm CS while you take kills?

Sounds like you forced the team to bend to what you wanted by not giving up a bit of what you wanted for the team.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArcIntDemon

Junior Member

08-03-2012

Lmao damm dude ur hard core troll :D either that or ur just fcken ignorant. All high elo players and half way decent players all know that ad carry bot is like the most important champ late game so he NEEDS da cs. U think ur little starcalls gonna hard carry n win da game? Lmao!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evolnemesis

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri212 View Post
hmm, I remember team games where I wouldnt have to bend to everyones needs. I remember team games where everyone would give a little....what you say is a team game is not actually a team game.
So wait, let's talk about team games... football is a team game, but everyone has roles, the AD carry is your team's quarterback. You picked center. Are you saying that you should be intercepting his passes and grabbing the ball instead of him, actually practically sticking out your foot and tripping him, when he runs faster, dodges better, and hits harder than you, because that's his job... but it's not a team game because you, who picked the job of the center, have to BEND to not screw up your teammate?

If you wanted to get CS over everyone else, you should have been the carry in the first place or went mid... since you couldn't, and you went bot, you should have adapted to the situation... the AD carry is always bot, and always needs that CS. Ashe had every right to get upset, if you want to be mad at someone you should have been mad at the other person who took mid from you at the last second.. and you probably could have dodged if you saw them call it.

If not, then you can still play AP, but in order to not screw up the carry, for gold you will need to make do with gp5 items and whatever kills or assists you get in lane, try to grab nearby jungle creeps when you can, and leech off last hits on creeps the carry wouldn't be able to kill anyway and that you can kill without pushing lane. By the time laning is over and you get to mid-game, you can sell those items and be just as powerful as you would be as if you were getting creeps the whole time.

As for champ kills... in my opinion, that's another story, if you have the items for it and can kill the enemy champs, you deserve it.. especially if you are trying to build damage and not as a pure support... either way, your lane gets 170% of the kill gold, and if the ad carry can't manage to last-hit them better than you, he still gets the full 70% assist gold bonus... it's more important that you got the kill and are screwing up the other team than who got 75g more than the other one for that kill. Especially true that the carry shouldn't complain here, since the carry is already getting all the creeps. Again, this is like football... the quarterback doesn't get all the touchdowns, the other teammates often receive the ball and get it into the endzone... it's all about who is positioned best to get the touchdown. You are both spamming your abilities and doing everything you can to kill the enemy... if your abilities happen to be able to do enough damage to get the last hit, there's not much you can do... it's ALWAYS a mistake to hold back when you can do damage and assume that the carry will be able to finish them off.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armageddal

Senior Member

08-03-2012

It seems the only reason your Ashe got mad at you was that you were playing a duo lane. It's generally accepted that the AD carry gets the farm in the duo lane. Now, nothing is stopping you from breaking the meta and playing Soraka as a carry on a duo lane, but especially in this case I think it may have been a simple mistake. Soraka is usually a support champion, you're laning with Ashe... it LOOKS like you're following the meta, so naturally they'll be upset when they think the support is taking the farm. If you want to play AP Soraka without drawing anger about breaking the meta, play her in mid, where she is accepted as part of the meta. Otherwise, you should tell people exactly what you're doing so that they don't mistake you as a support. Unfortunately, breaking the meta is rather difficult, since people start flaming you and reporting you for trolling, despite the fact that you are playing 100% seriously. If you don't mind the flame though, go do whatever you want. As long as you make it obvious to the Tribunal that you were playing seriously and had no intention of "intentionally ruining the game", then let them report all they want ^_^.