Did you Look at my match history? Do you think I should get punished?

I HAVE looked at your match history 13 25.00%
I have NOT looked at your match history 19 36.54%
I think you SHOULD get punished 12 23.08%
I think you should NOT get punished 23 44.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Using Characters In non-meta ways.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peligrad

08-03-2012

I don't think he did anything wrong.

Sure the meta is the meta...and if he were in a ranked game... I would been upset with him.

But in a normal...who cares? Do what you want, anything goes.

You can't report/ban someone for not playing the same user made strategy as you...

There is no "Terms of use" condition stating you have to play a certain way.

I remember a day when AD ranged carry was mid every game. No one played the "meta" setup (actually we did...but we were the only ones).

I remember those days before watching streams was popular and before everyone was a friggin elitist.

And I miss those days...

Keitterman

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
I don't think he did anything wrong.

Sure the meta is the meta...and if he were in a ranked game... I would been upset with him.

But in a normal...who cares? Do what you want, anything goes.

You can't report/ban someone for not playing the same user made strategy as you...

There is no "Terms of use" condition stating you have to play a certain way.

I remember a day when AD ranged carry was mid every game. No one played the "meta" setup (actually we did...but we were the only ones).

I remember those days before watching streams was popular and before everyone was a friggin elitist.

And I miss those days...
Actually it is a reportable offence, everything is, but the tribunal isn't required to punish for it.

Dmitri212

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitterman View Post
Actually it is a reportable offence, everything is, but the tribunal isn't required to punish for it.
What part of it is report-able?

Kagami

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri212 View Post
Going "Support" bot lane and intentionally taking CS is grieving the AD carry, just like if you went followed your jungler and took his last hits, and buffs, you'd be grieving them.

If you want to play AP soraka you need to go mid, not bot.

Keitterman

08-03-2012

Quote:
you can report it as anything you want, but if i was going to report someone for this (and i haven't, and don't think i would), you could catagorize it as not copmmunicating with your team (communication is two-way, so it's talking and listening), unskilled player, and if the numbers supported it, you could even put it under feeding the enemy team

Black Lister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

I had the same problem with you a while back Dmitri. You went AP Soraka top and utterly failed to help me out. You blamed me for being bad, but you stole all the kills, all the minions, and somehow expect me to pull damage out of my ass?

If you're going to play AP, especially Soraka, make sure everyone knows it before the game starts, and make sure you try to split the farm up equal ways.

Now I can't expect you to not get kills in a fight, since as long as they die it doesn't really matter who gets the kills (as long as you're not hogging them), but I can expect you to NOT think you're the main damage dealer; even if you are AP, you can't be the AP carry. Soraka isn't built for that.

Iralius

08-03-2012

Quote:
Now I know I mentioned this before, I did give her the CS. I took the first 2 waves and she started to complain so I gave her all the other CS. Again I did mention this in my original post.
And yet you were surprised when Ashe was upset over taking kills off champions from her? Champions give 300g a kill if they haven't been dying horrendously. 300 is, I think, 10-15 minions? So that's about 3 waves of minions equaling a single champion kill. You needing kills for Mejai, and actively going for those kills, screws over Ashe who now needs to farm 3 minion waves to get close to equaling a single champion kill.

If you get an assist off of it, no big deal. But if you get a kill off of them, and repeatedly go for the kill, it's a big deal. If you play AP Raka and get stuck at duo lane, then do your best to go support Raka, as said, having AP runes and masteries on her isn't going to hurt you're game - it's not like you're playing Darius with that set up.

Mr Limpy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

why not just build triple gp10, then AP after if you must be AP soraka? after laning phase breaks down you can steal wraiths/wolves/doubles and no one will really care.

Negrojefe

08-03-2012

The mistake you made in my opinion is not building and AP Soraka, the mistake was that you went into a duo lane with an ad carry.

Its not a good idea to send two carries into the same lane, unless they know each other and coordinate well to get a lot of kills.

You should have gone mid, because even when AP Soraka is not a troll build (like it would be ad soraka, or ad malza, or ad karthus) any ad carry will make more damage than you in end game so its a good idea that you dont steal gold from it.

Dmitri212

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Lister View Post
I had the same problem with you a while back Dmitri. You went AP Soraka top and utterly failed to help me out. You blamed me for being bad, but you stole all the kills, all the minions, and somehow expect me to pull damage out of my ass?

If you're going to play AP, especially Soraka, make sure everyone knows it before the game starts, and make sure you try to split the farm up equal ways.

Now I can't expect you to not get kills in a fight, since as long as they die it doesn't really matter who gets the kills (as long as you're not hogging them), but I can expect you to NOT think you're the main damage dealer; even if you are AP, you can't be the AP carry. Soraka isn't built for that.
never in my life have i ever went top as soraka ....ever

and for everyone again.................I DID TELL THEM I AM GOING MID....said this 3 times already please please read everything before posting....just makes you look stupid