blue squares/boxes instead of animations

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gong Sta

08-03-2012

hi~ ever since the last patch after being unable to open the game after repairing i can now play, however blue boxes have replaced the majority of animations and glows in the client, most prominently with ezreal, ahri, soraka all of the creeps auto attacks, turrets etc. i have tried repairing the client a second time and yet the animations are still broken. in the case of ezreal it is almost unplayable as a huge blue box covers the entirety of the screen and it is impossible to tell the trajectory of the ult. in the case of ahri her entire model is permanently covered by a massive box and it is extremely distracting. any help to fix this would be appreciated

Godly Jungler

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gong sta View Post
hi~ ever since the last patch after being unable to open the game after repairing i can now play, however blue boxes have replaced the majority of animations and glows in the client, most prominently with ezreal, ahri, soraka all of the creeps auto attacks, turrets etc. I have tried repairing the client a second time and yet the animations are still broken. In the case of ezreal it is almost unplayable as a huge blue box covers the entirety of the screen and it is impossible to tell the trajectory of the ult. In the case of ahri her entire model is permanently covered by a massive box and it is extremely distracting. Any help to fix this would be appreciated

how did you fix ittttttt

HijackYourBase

12-10-2012

bump