Ask the Mummy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Amumu View Post
I think there was one time where one of my foot bandages got caught in a door at the Institute... but after that I've been very careful not to have it happen again. It's not a pretty sight...
ouch. thats kinda what I envisioned actually.

Dear Amumu

08-04-2012

Oh, it didn't hurt. But... it was kind of embarassing for me. Luckily I caught it in time so no one saw what was under the wrappings.

Dear Amumu

08-06-2012

((~Bump~))

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Amumu View Post
Oh, it didn't hurt. But... it was kind of embarassing for me. Luckily I caught it in time so no one saw what was under the wrappings.
Well thats good I guess.

Ask A Treant

08-06-2012

Maokai enters, looking rather unamused.

Amumu. The next time I find your bandages littered all over the Treeline, I will personally shove a sapling into your bandages to find out what's underneath.

And if it wasn't you, and just someone setting you up (I'm suspecting Brolaf here) then I apologize. Your tears, oddly enough, make the plants almost seem stronger.

Dear Amumu

08-06-2012

Uh, I don't think it was me. I keep my bandages on nice and tight so they won't fall off. But... I think Brolaf said somethine about... TPing once? You might want to ask him about that...

Ask Nunu

08-06-2012

Nunu walks in and waves" Hey there Amumu, its good to see you outside of the fields." The big yeti waves at the sad mummy as well.

Ask A Treant

08-06-2012

Maokai grumbles.

I knew it. Last time he left cans of Graggy Ice all over-- feh!

More grumbling.

... You should come by to the treeline sometime. No one ever comes to the treeline.

Dear Amumu

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nunu View Post
Nunu walks in and waves" Hey there Amumu, its good to see you outside of the fields." The big yeti waves at the sad mummy as well.
Amumu turns and gives a shy wave to the boy and the yeti.

"Oh, hi Nunu. Hi Willump. It's... nice to see you too."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
Maokai grumbles.

I knew it. Last time he left cans of Graggy Ice all over-- feh!

More grumbling.

... You should come by to the treeline sometime. No one ever comes to the treeline.
"S-sure. I could come visit I guess. I'm a bit busy right now trying to start an... excavation over in Shurima but... if you want I'll come visit when we're done."

AskMadmanMundo

08-06-2012

A incredibly long piece of thin metal with a small hook at the end slips through an open window, it makes it's way closer to Amumu, finally it pokes him, then hooks onto one of his bandages, it begins tugging on it furiously.