Ask the Mummy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Amumu

01-01-2013

Amumu hobbles over to the door, wondering who would be visiting, and opens it.

Dear Amumu

01-14-2013

(Bump~)

Dear Amumu

01-19-2013

((Well, I suppose this was inevitable but... I think it's about time I took off the bandages and handed them over to someone new. Amumu's just gotten a bit slow for me, and not many come to visit. Along with this, there just seems to be more arguments breaking out with no changes being made, even though a lot of people have new ideas. You may still see me scuttling about on my OC from time to time, but eventually that might die out as well... This was the mummy, signing out.

Amumu hobbles out his door, along the way his bandages slowly slipping off his face and body to reveal a pale-furred yordle dressed un a silver suit and bowler hat. He waves silently to the room behind him and vanishes into the darkness.))

Pumpkin Raven

01-23-2013

I'll miss you. QQ

Live2PwnU

01-31-2013

Hello everyone, I know Im new to these forums, but I have been RP'ing forever now, and I assumed I should start some RP on League of Legends! I have recently read up on lore, and I love Amumu, I would be glad to take over the position!

K‚iser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Dear Amumu,
I know you had a "thing" with Annie and probably thats why you are sad. I want to know if you were kind enough to tell us what happened between you two.

I might be your friend