Ask the Mummy

12345612 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

08-03-2012

heya mumu, has the league made any progress on finding out your past?

~Razmig

CoreOfBandleCity

08-03-2012

"Amumu, how is it that you are so tanky out on the fields of justice? You don nothing but the ribbons you were wrapped in, so it's puzzling. Other tanky champs, like Mundo or Sion have brute strength and armor..so what's your excuse?"

-Core, The Bandit of Bandle City

AskMadmanMundo

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreOfBandleCity View Post
"Amumu, how is it that you are so tanky out on the fields of justice? You don nothing but the ribbons you were wrapped in, so it's puzzling. Other tanky champs, like Mundo or Sion have brute strength and armor..so what's your excuse?"

*Flex*

Dear Amumu

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheNightmare View Post
"Do you feel fear? What fear you most?"
--
The Eternal Nightmare
Um... well, I've never been really afraid of something before... I don't think so at least. But I'm sure that there's something out there that I'm afraid of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
heya mumu, has the league made any progress on finding out your past?

~Razmig
I don't think so... because they haven't given me any information yet. I'm sure they'll fin something, though... eventually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreOfBandleCity View Post

Well, I think it's the summoner magic that makes me so strong. But... I am technically undead so... maybe that has something to do with it.

Ask TheNightmare

08-03-2012

[QUOTE=Dear Amumu;27785028]Um... well, I've never been really afraid of something before... I don't think so at least. But I'm sure that there's something out there that I'm afraid of.

"Perhaps can be me? Since I'm a jungler and my victims are always the tanky ones."

AskMadmanMundo

08-03-2012

Quote:
"Perhaps can be me? Since I'm a jungler and my victims are always the tanky ones."
You go for the tanks? You dolt, the squishies are you job!

Dear Amumu

08-03-2012

Quote:
Sorry... but I'm not really afraid of you Nocturne. Sometimes you surprise me in the jungle if I'm ever jungling, but... it's not really that scary.

Askhexplosive

08-03-2012

Hey there 'muu muu! Don't worry, I know exactly how it is to go around bein' unloved by everyone. I've had people complain about the chemical smell in my fur, and you've probably had people complain about the musty tomb smell on your bandages. So we're bros now. Put 'er there! (don't curse me. No, don't touch me, nevermind.)

I got a question for ya. Do you ever take the bandages off? Like, are they your -skin- or your -clothes- at this stage?

-Ziggs.

Ask the Megling

08-03-2012

That came out waaaaay creepier than you might think, Ziggs.

Unless that was your intention.

Dear Amumu

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askhexplosive View Post
Hey there 'muu muu! Don't worry, I know exactly how it is to go around bein' unloved by everyone. I've had people complain about the chemical smell in my fur, and you've probably had people complain about the musty tomb smell on your bandages. So we're bros now. Put 'er there! (don't curse me. No, don't touch me, nevermind.)

I got a question for ya. Do you ever take the bandages off? Like, are they your -skin- or your -clothes- at this stage?

-Ziggs.
Oh...? Well... actually I don't think anyone's complained about my smell before. Sometimes people don't like it when I cry, but if they say something, I try to stop crying for them. And... well... touching you won't curse you... if you still want to be... 'bros', that is.

As for my bandages, I wouldn't dare take them off. I'm not sure what's under them, but I don't think it would be pretty... not to mention people would like me even less...

12345612 ... 33