In search of soul stone (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheMetal Man

12-30-2012

Mordekaiser and Elise go through the portal and found themselves in the Shadow Isles. Mordekaiser looked around the deathly seeing, taking in a deep breath of the setting through his... Nose?

The place was littered with leafless trees, all dark colored and hideously bent and misshapen. Some of them had the shape of evil faces torn into their bark, as the gave the never ending feeling of their lifeless gaze watching your every move.

There was the occasional ghost or ghoul wander about the Isles, but that's all the ever seemed to do. Just... Wander... Waiting for Yorick to guide then to where they need to go.

Mordekaiser looked about and put his hand towards the western part of their position. "We go this way. Come on."

AskÉlise

12-31-2012

Elise stepped a little ahead of Morde, taking in the beauty of her home with all of her senses, closing her eyes for a moment.. only being interrupted when Morde spoke. Elise turned back to him "So.. why are we doing this again?" Elise simply mused

Ask TheMetal Man

12-31-2012

"We need the soul stone to help bring back the King. The soul stone will suck up the souls of the undead, and those that we kill. With this stone, we can use the souls to fuel his power." He said as he continued walking through the fog and death.

((I'm just pulling stuff out of my ass for the sake of plot and future invasion, so sorry if this all sounds iffy.))

AskÉlise

12-31-2012

((Not much is known about the Shadow Isles, so that leaves room for creativity :3))

Elise simply nodded "Alright then" she replied, following Morde. "So, I'm assuming this is guarded by other creatures? Which is why you came to me?"

Ask TheMetal Man

12-31-2012

Mordekaiser shook his head. "The creatures are no problem for me. The problem is that it's in a cave... On the ceiling..." He said. He's tried to get the stone himself before, but it only ended with him hands in the air jumping and down. It was an embarrassing sight to look at to the say least.

((Thank god. I was wondering if I was just stomping on anyone else's plans for Shadow Isles stuff.))

AskÉlise

01-01-2013

"I see" Elise mused "Well then, sounds like this will be interesting"

Ask TheMetal Man

01-01-2013

Mordekaiser nodded. "Interesting indeed." He said as hew continued walking. "When all of this is over. When the King is revived and we conquer Valoran... What do you suppose we do then?" He said, turning his head to Elise. He saw no harm in a conversation to the caves.

AskÉlise

01-01-2013

"Oh.. relax maybe" Elise mused "Or.. conquer the void afterwards, if they oppose us"

Ask TheMetal Man

01-11-2013

"The Void has always been a thought in the back of my head." He said as he continued walking. "I'm sure you've gotten the news lately? He arrives soon." He said as he looked down to her. "I'm sure you're excited to see his arrival here?" He asked. No doubt he was talking of the Herald of Death, The Keeper of Lost Souls, The Chain Warden.

Ask TheMetal Man

01-21-2013

((Bump))