Mechanize Mayhem with Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grandlord Vaxid

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMyung View Post
These animations look nothing like Cho'gaths. I honestly don't like how Riot is completely changing animations on some skins. It destroys the core fundamental readability in this game.

Btw THANK YOU for finally doing skin spotlights. It's about time. Adding /joke /laugh /taunt etc. would be nice too if the voices have changed.
I can agree with you to a certain extent. Although I do thoroughly enjoy the quality, it throws you off a bit when you see both of Cho's hands hitting the ground as opposed to just the stomp. Overall, it is nice to have some variety. In all honesty, for what we pay for skins, I'm surprised every skin doesn't feel like a completely different champ. I am grateful nonetheless for the opportunity to give Riot my hard-earned money.

hawkz53

08-03-2012

Can we finally get a soraka skin!

Ferretlord87

08-03-2012

omonomonomon!

Ferretlord87

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp3kt3r View Post
But that price, Its a Legendary? But Chogath already have Gentleman =S... 2 Legendary Skins on the same champ? can someone explain this?
if kog'maw is getting a battlecast doesnt that mean that he will have 2 skins also? lion dance + battlcast :3

MMKH

08-03-2012

Compared to Battlecast Urgot, I'm not sure if I would like the legendary price tag TBH. It's better, but doesn't seem to be a huge improvement IMO. Though I will still likely purchase simply because I have some RP.

Spadow

08-03-2012

i died laughing when i saw the first pic

KeshSoPro

08-03-2012

975 gentleman make do

Stormvyper

08-03-2012

You can see the silhouette of Battlecast Skarner in the background. :0

Unholyrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

You know the best part of burning $14 for this skin?

*Levels up Vorpal Spiks*

PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPE W

Great use of audio there, Riot. Because that totally isn't annoying after the 5th shot.

PodunkTheMighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

He is a cool guy. That skin is awesome! I'm not the kind of guy to spend that much money on aesthetics, but I'm sure some people are.