Mechanize Mayhem with Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Éįlipsč

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odd Duck View Post
It's decent and I LOVE me some CHO, but its not nearly as epic for the price as I thought it would be now that I see it in action. the EZ skin was much better.
this should have changes as he gains stacks of feast instead of just size.
Then it would cost as much as the EZ skin and be a "theme" not a legendary.

Lazerfest

08-03-2012

Why couldn't there be an awesome video like with Ezreal? Kind of disappointed there.

PyroskE

08-03-2012

So when is skarner getting his battlecast skin, you can see him in the background

1nfernal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

should make this for theme, but i like this!

ThunderHeartt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

riot plz make new skins for champs that have 2 or 3. spread the love to all champs not just certain favorites.

VortexShadow

08-03-2012

MWAHAHA!!! Let us see here, this looks like a Titan, battlecast Urgot looks like a dreadnaught, and Jayce's only skin looks like a space marine with a thunder hammer... Now we just need a power armored Jarvan or Olaf and an inquisitor Kassadin to make an entire 5 man team of Warhammer 40k characters...

SquishTheFish

08-03-2012

Is that a future Battlecast Skarner in the background a little farther back from that Battlecast Urgot?

MadChėld

08-03-2012

Its amazing how Cho has 2 legendary skins while some champs only have 2 or 3 regular skins. Old outdated models, champs that are nerfed to the ground. But at least we have another $20 skin to buy. Priorities OP. The best part is knowing riot will never read this or care for that matter and I will go ahead and guess I will get downvotedt he community is one of the worst parts of league. 2 years invested and hundreds of dollars. About time to say goodbye. We had a good run though league. Peace out.

Justitio

08-03-2012

Machinedramon! Digimon nostalgia. Must buy.

Jumpster

08-03-2012

Inb4 battlecast skarner