Mechanize Mayhem with Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ambrose Crown

08-03-2012

why does cho get 2 legendary skins? id like to see some champions get a normal skin, let alone a legendary!

Afroman606

08-03-2012

Take my monies~~~

RoshariuS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Another fail by RIOT, this time they make a legendary skin for a champ who not only have one already, but also has more skins too choose from, while theres a lot other champs without a legendary skin (and some have potential too make one awesome legendary skin) and another good amount of champs with only two skins.

Ok so your not including a new game mode or map but at least you keep improving the old ones, you keep releasing new champs when we already have more than enugh for a while, and now you fail at skin releases too? guys whats happening in RIOT are all your creatives and smart people focused on the tournaments or something? or youre just fine making money out of the players who go buying every single nice looking thing you release and doesnt care at all about the game as a whole

HolyHammerStrike

08-03-2012

Listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE-JwmDrTNI while reading for full effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmygobbles View Post
I see Japan took Prehistoric Cho'Gath and built a robotic exoskeleton around his old crankity bones. Now they may never fear the wrath of present day Cho'Gath attacking their nuclear reactors, and MechaCho can just defend them.
But they will have to return the bones to the void or Monarch Kog'Maw will destroy them. If they do return the bones to the void Monarch Kog'Maw will defend Japan from Present day Cho'Gath.

Dynesuffer

08-03-2012

Mecha Streisand!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeZC67Qr-68

Kanon06

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

It came out a lot faster then I thought it would,
also I saw a patch and got all excited for Diana but it was just this.

still a really nice skin

captinvictor

Recruiter

08-03-2012

this skin is awesome

GrimmXerXman

08-03-2012

anyone else notice battlecast skarner in the back...looks like a teaser to me

guanimi

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimmXerXman View Post
anyone else notice battlecast skarner in the back...looks like a teaser to me
i see it :O

ChickenNoodo

08-03-2012

Firstly, I'd like to say that this skin is absolutely awesome.

Secondly, I'd like to mention that you haven't come out with a Soraka skin in aaaaages! I'm not even a Soraka player... Someone's gonna make something for her....