Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mechanize Mayhem with Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TKGVRTCVJBKGHF

08-03-2012

yes

eggmeister00

08-03-2012

aww he isn't on sale for the first few days like pulse fire ezreal was, thats saddens me, i am short by like 60 rp and i don't have the money to get more rp right now

DD Tanner

08-03-2012

One does not simply wait for a legendary skin of his main to come out... If it ever does..

JackTheCurse

Recruiter

08-03-2012

I'm buyin it

RagingDutchie

08-03-2012

Not worth it tbh.

Cannibalglutton

08-03-2012

It's funny to see people asking, why would they give a legendary skin to a champion that already has one?. The answer is simple; this wasn't supposed to be a legendary skin, but riot saw everyones reaction to the leaks and couldn't resist making it legendary, even if it didn't make any sense. That's riot.

Zinwrath

08-03-2012

Best part about this skin....battlecast skarner in the background. Hanging onto my rp for that.

CloakedClaw

08-03-2012

wubwubwub

LalAlaDemaCia0

08-03-2012

Every champion should have only one legendary skin, doesn't it

TimeLordHero

08-03-2012

Im going to say it.....STOP MAKING SKINS FOR CHAMPS THAT ALREADY HAVE TONS, THAT MEANS CHO 'GATH, KOG, AND TEEMO WITHOUT GIVING CHAMPS WHO STILL ONE JUST ONE ANOTHER ONE. YOU STILL HAVE CHAMPS YOU MADE LAST YEAR THAT HAVE NOT SEEN A SKIN IS AGES..... I'm just saying I'm sick of seeing skins for champs just use to replace the ones you got that same champs only weeks ago. If you short on ideas just have a contest where summers can give their own. You already have 100's of topics of just that, might as well make some use of it.