Jax-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodGod22

09-12-2010

Its actualy Barron's alter ego...thats why he has alot of eyes!

Swordle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Quote:
Yi and Jax - eye things
Now take a look at the Wraiths.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
I think Yi wears a mask (I think it helps with night vision or something)... although he may have 7 eyes under that. Jax eyes are natural I believe.

Found it.... Took longer to find than wanted... Curse search being disabled.

jaestel

09-12-2010

So master is is a Sam Fisher kind of samurai ?
And Jax is a spider turtle human kind of thing ?

True Fire Rune

09-12-2010

Story-wise, Is Jax actually stronger than Morgana and Kayle? I know he's beat every challenger easy, but has it stated anywhere that he's fought one of the perceived powerhouses like the above examples? League of Legends totally needs a web-comic, like what Magic the Gathering has released every once in a while.

AbominableToast

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinajFridge View Post
Im sry but yi would win. jax may be badass but yi almost cut off katarinas boobies. when jax actualy gets there then i'll be happy.
I used to main yi

But then I realised that there are way better champs like jax

then riot realised there are way better champs like jax

then jax became a not way better than champ (WTF?!) but I bet I could still own you ^^

facepalmextreme

09-13-2010

to clarify, yi is wearing optic spy goggle thingies... kind of like splinter cell if you guys know about that,

jax is a bit of a mystery. he is to our knowledge (he's wearing robes, so we don't know if those are his real limbs for safe measure) he has 2 toes, and 3 fingers, that are blue, he also sounds like kronk/jim bonaluci,
he is wearing a hood, and has a bushido mask/equivalent of a fensing mask on. whether all of those are actually eyes is for riot, and jax to know, and us to possibly never find out.

as for him not using a real weapon, that was his choice, the league did not make him.

as for him vs yi, yi can out dps, and use alpha strike at the right moment to evade jax's stun, or just buy a sword of the divine and get it over with quicker.

facepalmextreme

09-13-2010

to clarify, yi is wearing optic spy goggle thingies... kind of like splinter cell if you guys know about that,

jax is a bit of a mystery. he is to our knowledge (he's wearing robes, so we don't know if those are his real limbs for safe measure) he has 2 toes, and 3 fingers, that are blue, he also sounds like kronk/jim bonaluci,
he is wearing a hood, and has a bushido mask/equivalent of a fensing mask on. whether all of those are actually eyes is for riot, and jax to know, and us to possibly never find out.

as for him not using a real weapon, that was his choice, the league did not make him.

as for him vs yi, yi can out dps, and use alpha strike at the right moment to evade jax's stun, or just buy a sword of the divine and get it over with quicker.

jax's lore is also closely related to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miyamoto_Musashi the great japanese swordsman, and his mask is closely related to roman gladiators helmets.