Jax-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dorien

09-10-2010

whats the deal on jax was he so good at fighting hes not allowed to use a real weapon and hes blindfolded?

Haemonculus

09-10-2010

Exactly...

I think they felt he wasn't challenged enough so they gave him stupid objects to fight with.

Agrias Oaks

09-10-2010

Jax was so good at fighting that the league gave him sanctions/restrictions because they thought he was cheating somehow. To protest the sanctions, Jax handicapped himself more by using various 'non weapons' ala a fishing pole or a lamp post.

eventually, the league rescinded their handicaps against Jax, but he still fights with a Lamppost, probably for the greater challenge. He's not blindfolded to my knowledge.

alsowikk

09-10-2010

Essentially Jax was so good he was able to outdo any and all opponents. Then the league handicapped him as a way of trying to even the playing field(not acusing him of cheating). There was outcry and then they lifted the bans but Jax continues to fight with a lamp posts to remind people how he's still so much better then them.

iWreckYouz

09-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsowikk View Post
Essentially Jax was so good he was able to outdo any and all opponents. Then the league handicapped him as a way of trying to even the playing field(not acusing him of cheating). There was outcry and then they lifted the bans but Jax continues to fight with a lamp posts to remind people how he's still so much better then them.
Found some typos. Let me fix them for you...

Essentially Jax was so OP he was able to outdo any and all champions.Then Riot handicapped him as a way of trying to even the playing field (They went too overboard). There was outcry but riot doesn't give a *beep* and jax is still sitting in his chair waiting for a buff.

Sorry, i had to do it. xP
-Not QQing- Dont even own jax but i really think he got nerfed way too bad.

Wraeith

09-10-2010

Jax is just THAT badass.

Zardoc

09-11-2010

Quote:
Jax is just THAT badass.
Especially his voice. But i still'd like to know what Jax IS. I mean, these glowing things on his head, in his original pic they look like his eyes or something, but in the pic with the fishing pole, it looks so much more like a mask.

GODKIM

09-11-2010

Anyone remember the beta >.<?

Exactly.
If he had a REAL weapon back then, the ultimate winner would be jax >.<

Slo Mo

09-11-2010

jax need his old passive, but 15% instead of 10

NedStarkFlanders

09-11-2010

I just want to know why he and Yi have so many eyes. >_o