Who do you rep?

Demacia 23 25.56%
Noxus 16 17.78%
Ionia 22 24.44%
Zaun 17 18.89%
Bandle City 12 13.33%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Where are you from, Summoner?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vuther

09-10-2010

DEMACIA!

(I did not steal that line. I am offended that anyone could suggest it.)

Solaxee

09-11-2010

Void

Corbett Jr

09-11-2010

I hail from Zaun, mother of all Science Centers. I was once an underling to Proffessor Stanwick Pididly, but did not enjoy his taking all the credit for the creation of Blitzcrank.
I formulated an elixir that granted me increased Magical abilities, adding on to the power that had seeped into my bloodstream from the potent experiments of Prof. Pididly. I decided to become a summoner for the League of Legends, to further my knowledge of the different races here in Runeterra.

Corbett Jr

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno M View Post
Zaun
Warwick (right?..) Mundo and Singed >
Dude, Warwick and Singed were Noxian chemists, werent they?

BloodGod22

09-11-2010

Im from the Shadow Isles, and the reason i joined the League is to harvest brains for my master.

Sorayai

09-11-2010

where's Piltover? = (

TheRogueUK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Ionia

ArcherU

09-11-2010

The poll needs more options.

I'm a member of the Gray Order who's camp is currently settled in the Voodoo lands.

I joined the League as a summoner in order to study the various magical powers of the League's champions as well as keeping an eye on our leader's daughter Annie Hastur and monitor her progress.

Roost3r

Recruiter

09-11-2010

So Biglewater?

Qualen

09-11-2010

Blue Flame Island, a long time corsair who become a skilled summoner and work closely for the different pirate who has leadership in the different pirate group. I'm working in the league for my own business and to help the champion from my homeland like Miss Fortune and Gangplank to achieve there battle on each game and there goal in life. (I will do a better rp like in my own new post)

And with the new lore discussion forum, i hope to write some RP fanfic like, about me and my role in the League of legends .