((Closed Role-Play; listed only, please)) - Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiang Li

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
((Hey, it's your encouragement and thanks, I won't be at my pc saturday and sunday morning but I might be able to get it via my phone))

Gently putting a hand on her shoulder, Mort smiled and looked at Gabriella, "Heh, what's wrong?"
((I would focus more on the task that would be soon at your hand. It is not a good thing to be distracted, you know, and I, too, would be less present here over the weekend.))

She just smiled and turned around to Mort's hand. Taking it off and holding it, she observed its solid, perfect structure and touched the man's shoulder with the tip of her fingers and delicately run her fingers across the fair skin, eventually reaching the hand. Her fingers crawled gently through the gaps, and soon she found herself holding Paltala's hand with both of her hands. She blinked slowly, and looked kindly at the man after her eyes opened, smiling.

Paltala

08-10-2012

((Distraction, I don't know what you mean ))

Looking down at her soft, supple hands, he gently brought his other hand up and cupped her cheek, soft as silk yet with youthful firmness, Idly stroking it with his thumb.

Looking her in the eye, he smiled as he took in her eyes, blue as the sea and the way they sparkled, it was as if the sun was permanent bouncing off her eyes, the way it does at sunset.

Kiang Li

08-10-2012

((Alrighty.))

Ship Storage/Cargo bay

She cupped her hands on the hand touching her cheek. An actual man, she thought. In her smile, she thought of the ninja, and wondered who would be the foundation of family between the man and the ninja. But she had to choose the man in the auburn hair, taking the knowledge with her that the Shinobi, Kiang Li, was married, and concealed under the masks of ceramic and cloth. She wrapped her hand around the man's hand, feeling the firm, masculine grip on the structure.

Starboard Side of the Ship

Kiang Li stood, staring out to the horizon, longing to find his love, Ruby, and longing more to know how she was doing isolated. He stared at the moon, noticing the change in colour and the scent of air starting to concentrate with pollution. He took a small breath that gave evidence that the air outside of the ship was smoked slightly by the chimneys and pipes of industrial buildings. Ruby, where are you?

Paltala

08-10-2012

Feeling the touch of her hand on his, the sparkle of her eyes, the softness of her cheek, he muscled up the courage, closed his eyes slowly and leaned in for a kiss.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Kyo moved over to Kiang, looking out over the ocean.

"So, who was she?"

Kiang Li

08-10-2012

Port Side of Ship

Li kept his self composure in the words that he heard. Curiosity about a person in danger, to him, especially a wife, is a death note. But this person that asked was one of the few coming in to help him in this mission, and he is also paying them, too. A favour bought, but without punishment. He kept himself together and finally replied; "You will know in time."

Cargo Bay of Ship

Gabriella did not hesitate to take the man's lips. It was warm despite the cold of the hostile wind outside the ship itself. She closed her eyes as their lips met, and held the man's hands.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Kyo nodded.

"Alright then."

Drayke flew around the two, continuing his series of aerial feats.

Paltala

08-11-2012

((On my phone at anglesey ftw))

Mort held the kiss, savoring the taste of her lips, sweet like honey and soft as velvet, a red, sweet velvet that bombarded his senses.

After what seemed like forever he broke away and slowly opened his eyes, smiling and holding her hands, not wanting the moment to end.

Kiang Li

08-11-2012

Ship - Cargo Bay

The blonde broke off as well, and then she stared into the endless auburn paradise which was Paltala's eyes. It was unbelievablr, to her, how she would have fallen in love like that. It was unreal, but it was not a dream, but a dream come true.

The sail to Zaun - Dawn

The sun slowly crept up its gaze into the horizon, and to the living beings that awoke their short slumbers. Kiang Li rose from the hammock that was in the front of Destiny. What came to his attention was the absence of the blonde, and Mort, yet he trusted that neither one would conspire or die in this sail.
The kitchen, which was conveniently near the room of tables, footlockers, seats and sleeping hammocks, was made of some fireproof material, a mixture of thin bricks and an insulating material. Its roof was removable in the case of fumes, so the alert Shinobi did so. He slid it open and worked on grilling a small batch of mackerel which was found in an iced container that had a note:
'There is more in the cargo bay downstairs.' It read in scribbles and reversed letters, at least well-written for a man of Johans' age.
There were rice in the same box, and eggs. Johans had probably known what Kiang had made during the Lunar Revels, for the poorer souther parts of Ionia: Made sushi out of rice and grilled ingredients. Nigirizushi and tamagoyaki, his specialies. But he remained moderately skilled in making makizushi, but he disliked rolls.
He lit up the grill, which was a small box pit with flaming coal and a hand-held grill that was next to the pit, on a platform. He placed vinegar and soy sauce on the mackerel, and soon it ended up being some grilled gourmet. Cooking the vinegar rice, he also tasked himself into cookin the square, layer-pressed eggs--tamagoyaki-- and soon he ended up with five empty plates with chopsticks and a platter of sushi. There were two halves in the large platter; a section with mackerel nigiri and the other half had perfect cubes of sweet egg. The middle of the container had six small bowls; five for soy-sauce and one for wasabi. He put these items on a round table, and set out a breakfast table for everyone in the ship.

Broshevick

08-11-2012

Kyo moved into the Kitchen, smelling the food and smiling. She looked clearly groggy from her sleep, her hair a mess and eyes half closed. She smiled as she moved over to the table, talking to Kiang.

"This smells great. I haven't had any good Ionian food in ages. Then again, I still have to ask, am I allowed some?"