((Closed Role-Play; listed only, please)) - Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

08-09-2012

Mort tied off the second sail, making sure it was taut with no chance of flying off when he heard the swishing of something through the air. Looking up, he could barely make out the strange sight of Drake, the flying skeleton.
He looked down to see Kyo, standing next to him asking him about his story. Replying quickly and to the point, "Well, the names Paltala and I'm here for work and money, probably like you if I'm correct? Also, what's with the skeleton? It's a little weird, no offence though." He asked, holding his hands up defensively

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Kyo nodded at Mort/Patala.

"The names Kyo, and that's Drayke. She pointed to the flying serpent. "He's my best friend and strongest summon, I summon and control fossils. I'm an archeologist by profession, and unfortunately for me the last dig I was on I lost all my cash and bones, I'm stuck with only Drayke and two others right now."

She looked around the boat.

"You seem to know what you're doing here."

Paltala

08-10-2012

"Well, I've been on a few boats during my time and someone needs to keep this thing floating in the direction of where we going." Mort explained while inclining his head slightly and shrugging his shoulders.

"So, how did you get into this fossil summoning thing, it isn't a natural thing for a human, I'll tell you that."

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

"Well, let's just say, lots of things aren't natural. I found out I could do this a long time ago, from people who found out they could do it a long time ago. It's like living history."

Kyo sighed.

"So, you know the guy who hired us? Anything about him?"

Paltala

08-10-2012

"Yeh, me and Li, we...uhh...went on a couple of jobs together, lost a few people along the way but stayed good friends." Mort hesitated, obviously hiding something he didn't want to bring up again.
Trying to change the subject, "Well, I need to make sure there are no leaks in the hull, it was nice meeting you though." Mort said as he walked away.

Broshevick

08-10-2012

Kyo nodded.

"Same here."

Kiang Li

08-10-2012

As soon as Paltala would find his way to the hulls, Gabriella was just a few steps behind. If he was facing the ship's hull, he would notice the blonde lady feeling the old, strong wood of the vessel.
"This ship has been with our family from generation to generation," she said, "It has seen many wars, and survived them. We did not have to have it fixed, but we did occassionally search in it, only to find nothing wrong at all." she ran her palm gently across the hull, taking a deep breath, "Destiny..."

Paltala

08-10-2012

Mort walked down the steps into the hull where Gabriella was, she must of heard him coming because she started talking about the history of the ship. Walking over, he stood next to Gabriella and admired the hull, it was indeed in very good shape for its age.

"Something must be looking over this ship then for it to survive so long, Destiny like you mentioned or something else. Either way, this ship must be liked." Mort mused, looking around but mostly at Gabriella, the way her hair and eyes shined, her figure and posture. "So how did you know it was me coming down here?"

Kiang Li

08-10-2012

((Paltala, I will keep everything on hold until you rock up again. That it, both Role-Plays. You have an important role in Abductions and this scene looks very interesting ))

"I..." she replied, but she seemed to be unable to compose her words, she tilted her head down slightly, her pink lips opening by a fraction of an inch.

Paltala

08-10-2012

((Hey, it's your encouragement and thanks, I won't be at my pc saturday and sunday morning but I might be able to get it via my phone))

Gently putting a hand on her shoulder, Mort smiled and looked at Gabriella, "Heh, what's wrong?"