((Closed Role-Play; listed only, please)) - Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

08-05-2012

Paltala's smile faded a little from what Li said, not saying goodbye was the hardest part of it all but he had his reasons, but he pressed on, "Heh, well I think my favourite part was ripping that ninja's head off with the crowbar under the skull, I don't know about you." He mentioned nonchalantly.

Kiang Li

08-05-2012

Li gasped and turned his head to Mort... He is here? And alive? He gasped almost silently as the surprise took him. "Well..." he paused as he turned, "You look much different clean than dirty." he mentioned, "It is good to see you again. How have you been?"

Paltala

08-05-2012

"Not bad, got a little house, trying to keep myself out of trouble, doing the odd job here and there and I guess that is why I'm here." Mort chuckled to himself, "And yeh, it felt good to clean up after that manor...the sights still haunt me...the others can't know about that, right?" He shuddered slightly when he mentioned the manor.

Shinozaki Ayumi

08-05-2012

As everyone left, Trixy finally got up and teleported outside, As she teleported, she ended up in a garbage can.

"Are you kidding me..."

First of all, she was in a garbage can, second, Everyone doesn't even think she can do this. 'I'll show them!' She thought.

Now to get out of this garbage can, Okaay....Just lean over...and...Eek!

As she falls over, she hit the floor as she got up, dusted herself, and caught up to the rest of the group. As she was running she noticed two of them talk of a manor... Was this about the news of a group that went inside a ~as they say~ haunted manor? Wonder who those few were.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Kyo followed the group, just wanting to get her money and get out, she already disliked this type of work, she didn't exactly want to be friends with everyone.

Dynamic NPC RP

08-05-2012

As the group walked to the ports, so did the gorgeous blonde. She stopped a good distance behind the two men, hearing faint words about a manor, and observed them, covered in some way, such as their hats and masks, and watched them talk. She curiously pushed her lips up as she watched a fight, blinking in a slight tinge of surprise as she questioned the coureier's imbecilic ways of not fightning back. The airs of Bilgewater smelled of salt of the seawaters, making the feminine girl stretch her arms out with good grace. She was indeed attractive, and took the glances of some men passing by, mostly just locals, some winking, as her eyes slightly narrowed in a smile. She took her arms down and walked up next to the ninja, opposite of the hatted man, who she slightly blushed for, clearly attracted by the man's auburn hair, as soon as she heard him finish with his words, showing a slight smile.
"Grandpa's ship is this way." she said, pointing her hand to the leftmost port, next to an almost broken ship.

Shinozaki Ayumi

08-05-2012

Trixy was walking behind, clearing not wanting to be seen by everyone. she never saw the blonde lady, as she saw the broken ship.

Ehh...that it? Oh, no! That's not.

She saw the dock, squinting to see. She shrugged and followed.

Paltala

08-06-2012

Mort turned to the blonde, glad for the distraction and change of subject, one he did not wish to revisit again. He was about to say something when he noticed the slight blush on her cheeks, smiling slightly, he went on ahead with what he was about to say, making a mental note of the blush. "Ah, it's not that broken one is it? We wanted a ship, not a wreck."

Dynamic NPC RP

08-06-2012

Gabriella giggled briefly the instant she heard the man's voice. She playfully skipped a small distance ahead of the group, leading them to the mint condition ship that floated kindly next to the destroyed boat, but that was luckily not the Ionian fishing boat that seemed to have a dent or two, which sat on the waters just on the other side of the same pier.

Johans stood up from his table, expecting his grandson, David, to clean up after the visitors' meals. He walked down the stairs and vaulted over the counter, nodding in acknowledgement with his brother-in-law, Carl, who was just behind the counter then from him. The grey-haired bounty hunter jogged ahead of the group, on the catwalk under the pier, and climbed the stairs and found his way to the figure head of the ship. He stood and overlooked the group walking towards the Destiny, the ship that would soon travel to Zaun.

Kiang Li

08-06-2012

Li's eyes narrowed slightly upon hearing the insult from Mort, but soon came to realise that he was not referring to his fishing boat, which was a good distance away from a ship whose name he could not make out at all, but it was awkwardly floating there half-broken and just boarded together by poor carpentry. He followed Gabriella, who seemed to have a good liking towards Mort, but he knew not of the reason. He nodded slightly and spoke in a low tone as soon as he saw Gabriella skip so femininely ahead of them.
"Now we know that she likes you," he stated, smiling from under his two masks.
As soon as they arrived to the pier where the ship sat next to, they would see Johans standing atop of a figurehead, looking at them.