((Closed Role-Play; listed only, please)) - Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dynamic NPC RP

08-04-2012

((Could someone please rock up to Mint/Minteo and let them know that he is accepted in?))

Johans' speech was cut off as he heard the choking and chuckled at it. He stood up and pressed into the hatted man's chest, looking him in the eye. He was certain that the man would not survive in Zaun, but he also knew this man through Li Kiang; Christ Mort, or Paltala, but Johans pretended not to know, was one of the few survivors strong enough to handle the horrors, horrors that the old man could never speak of, back at the haunted manor.
"Well I'd be got-danged." he remarked the man, "You ain't survivin' 'ere if ye're like that." he said as he heard the young girl's esteem-fueled attitude.
The grizzled bounty hunter turned to the girl after he thought that he relieved Mort's choking hell, "Well y'ain't lookin' like the person fer 'ny jobs, lil' girl. 'ow 'bout ya prove y'rself? Sorcery ain't takin' ye far without a bit o' brawn."

Paltala

08-04-2012

Paltala was able to swallow the food after it got dislodged from his windpipe, with thanks to Johans. Gaining his breath, he turned to face Johans first, "I've survived more than that, and you know it, I see it in your eyes, I was just shocked, that's all."
Now turning his attention to Kiang, "It's you, I thought I recognized the voice, recognize this?" He asked, grinning like an idiot and pulling the side of his shirt up to reveal his trusty crowbar which somehow hadn't been taken from him at the police station.

LuckyTripleSeven

08-04-2012

Sung Leng shoved his way through the crowd in the bar, ale and who kmows what splashing onto his recently and impeccably clean robe. He kept reminding himself why he was doing this. He craned his neck over the druken crowds, and spotted a man who vaguely resembled the vague description the mercenary had given him. He took a seat next to him.

"Kiang Li? I was told you have work" Ahn said.

Paltala

08-04-2012

((We aren't in a drunken crowd, we're upstairs, in secret with the mercenary. Plus, only myself and Johans know who Kiang is.))

Shinozaki Ayumi

08-04-2012

Trixy looked at Johans confused.

"Prove? How so?"

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Kyo sat and waited, waited for the information on the mission.

Dynamic NPC RP

08-04-2012

((Alright, Minteo and LuckyTripleSeven, you two will have to assume yourselves to be near the ship in Bilgewater.))

Johans gingerly bit a thin, fire-hardened slice of salmon, making a pulling and cutting sounds as he chewed on it, swallowing eventually. He looked at the other Ionian, noticing that there are two. Got-darn it, he thought, well I'd better be courteous t' this gal, don't wanna get the ninja mad. Being only in Bilgewater and seeing little of the war, he never saw Kiang Li get exiled and rejected by his nation.

"So now, since it seems that we don' got 'ny more people comin' in, I'm gon' 'ave to send ye four out there with the ship. Pay's comin' soon's the job's finished and y'all come back. And y'also get to keep whatever you loot from there." he stood up, "Gabriella! Come up 'ere."

Gabriella rushes up the stairs, "Yes, grandpa?" she panted.

"Send them four out to the ship. Kiang Li's got the key so it ain't gon' be much of a problem."

"Yes, grandpa." she replied kindly. She enthusiastically walked by the doorway and gestured the four to come down before her. "This way!" she said brightly with a smile on her face, using her hand to gesture out of the open doorway.

The grizzled man stood up from his chair and put his hands on his back. His facial expression was neutral as he nodded the four people to go. "I'll be seein' y'all later. Ask the Shinobi to tell y'all what to do, 'ell be fillin' y'in." he said as he faced the doorway.

Kiang Li

08-04-2012

Li stood up and walked out, looking the blonde in the eye and taking note that she was enthusiastic indeed. The reason was not important, but it occurred twice in his head. He blinked and looked down the stairwell and walked down it, nodding at her in thanks. He vaulted over the counter, past the old, skinny man that sold food to the public as soon as a customer turned around. He stood behind the crude, rope fence on the boardwalk, near the port, and looked at his fishing boat. It was dilapidated, but still functional. It needs just a bit of hammering on the edges and a replacement on the sail, gooseneck and booms. Sighing into the hot air, he looked around and saw as four children, likely nearing the age of fifteen, ruthlessly beat up a man in courier clothing, probably going for the box he was carrying.

The fight concluded without any intervention from any authorities, with the courier lying down on the aged wooden boardwalk, his blood draining into the gaps of wooden planks.

The Shinobi shook his head at the man, probably wondering why he was licking the feet of the law and never remotely made an attempt to fight back, especially if he were in a place were parts of the law were neglected, and, unsurprisingly, self-defence was not an issue.

He looked around the ports in search of which ship was Johans'.

Paltala

08-05-2012

((Blanked! D: ))

Paltala jumped up from his seat and followed Li down the stairs, over the counter and back outside. He watched on as the courier was beaten and robbed, no one else bothered to help so why should he? It wasn't his problem or his fight.
Catching up to Kiang, he put a hand on his shoulder and looked at the other boats, "Well, we need a ship and this is the place to find one. By the way, do you remember a certain crowbar?" He asked while sporting his distinctive right side half smile.
((cross thread referencing ftw))

Kiang Li

08-05-2012

"From a friend of mine, once." Li said sadly, knowing that he may never see Mort again. Without knowledge that Mort was the person talking to him, he continued: "He was good at it, killed a few, too." he said as he also waited for Gabriella to come down. He kept speaking, "Still, can't believe he just walked away like that without saying goodbye." he looked down and blinked under his masks, "...could have that guy here though, he's going to be a good help. A very good help." he took a deep breathe and sigh, not even looking at the man in the hat and not bothering to turn his head.