((Closed Role-Play; listed only, please)) - Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

10-19-2012

((Bump))

Shinozaki Ayumi

10-19-2012

((Gosh darnit ... Why do I have to get sick now. I may not get on as much, so beware.))

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

((Super bump))

Kiang Li

10-25-2012

((I will be updating everything soon, but for now, I'm treating you guys to a sanctuary point until my last exam is over next month.))

Zaunite Hideout

The group has quickly arrived to the hideout. It was a trashy place, with the smell of used cigarettes and wine. The hard wooden floor was nailed with splinters and covered in dust, making it look like a place of grey covered under the yellow lightbulbs that hung on chained wires, crudely taking its electricity from the conducting metals. The group would find the stench of rotting flesh unbearable, and Gabriella covered her nose with her right forearm as she looked around the room. It was plain; there was no furniture in the chamber, and it was like a large square container with a lightbulb suspended in the middle of it. There was a door at the very end, and it was hanging on its lower hinge.

"Don' mindde smell!" Louis announced as he walked ahead, with the masked ninja walking besides him. He felt that the Ionian would not be falling for tricks, so that he has decided to be truthful and take him to the buildings rather than risking himself with lies. "Boss's b'ind this door. He's waitin' for y'all."

Li question the rotten smell, concerned for the disgusted blonde's wellbeing. After all, he would not see a good conclusion if he returns with only three girls out of the four, especially if she is lost. He asked as he moved in front of the door, "Where is it coming from?" he asked calmly, and clearly he was not affected by the smell for that his mask covered him.

Louis stared down the doorknob with a much rather indignant expression that laid itself on his face: "Don' worry 'bout it." he said with suspicion as he reached for the doorknob.

The curious Ionian, swiftly losing his trust towards the leading man, bashed him against the wall, and in an instant, he was holding the man hostage, with his katana barred against his neck. "Where is it coming from?!" he grunted.

Louis struggled, but he managed to grunt the words out of his mouth: "I AIN'T TELLIN' YOU! NOW LET GO O'ME OR ELSE!" he grunted out loud, and instantaneously, Gabriella was giving Lucas a headlock, and the other four men that was part of the Red Snakes pointed their flintlocks at Kiang Li. She coughed in the smell. The struggling man made a gesture by his hand, which was stuck on his hip, and soon the entirety of the gang stood down and stepped back from the blonde, afraid of losing the best man of their organisation.

"Tell me... now." the Ionian grunted.

"It ain't none o'yer businesses! Now d'you wanna find yer wife 'r'not?! Because the map o'where she is's b'ind this door!"

Lucas dared not to fight back, and with his cowardice, he put his hands behind his head, showing a pleading face, and mutually asking Gabriella to let him go.

She threw him into the floor.

Quote:
((Options:
  1. Fight with Kiang Li.
  2. Ask Kiang Li to let the man go.
  3. Ask about the smell.
  4. Silence.
))

Paltala

10-25-2012

((I'm simply jumping in to break this up :P))

Mort had lagged behind a bit due to wanting to keep a small distance from Trixy however when he came into the room, all he was was Li holding Louis hostage, katana to his neck and Gabriella was throwing Lucas to the ground.

Thinking fast, Mort rushed in, pushing past everyone else and barged into Li, pushing him away from Louis and hopefully knocking the katana to the ground which he followed up with by pushing Li into the wall. Giving him a look of disgust, he turned to Gabriella and simply regarded her with stony silence and bitter disappointment.

Shinozaki Ayumi

10-27-2012

((.... I said that wrong.

Lets teach them a lesson! Kiang Li style. ))

Trixy readied herself, Her wand floating in front of her as reading a position. She watched Mort rush in and Threw out three cards (think Twisted Fate) That would stick Louis into a wall hopefully, as it would maybe cut him a bit. The Wand still floated, prepared for another attack.

Shinozaki Ayumi

10-31-2012

((Bump. *sadbump*))

Paltala

11-09-2012

((Li...))

Paltala

11-17-2012

((Due to some...information that I just got told...it might be a good idea to consider this RP closed. I won't go into it.))

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

((Wow, turns out my post never went through, I probably should have checked that. But alright, is everything ok?))