((Closed Role-Play; listed only, please)) - Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunz4Funz

10-04-2012

Trixy nearly yelped as cold Graggy Ice collided with her face. She Swatted away Kyo as she wiped her face.

"*Spitting noise* BLEH! WHATS IN THAT STUFF?! Death?! *More spitting noises*"

Trixy, as she was spitting, kept to see as Kiangs Diary was still there....

Yep. Still there. ....The locket.... The locket...

WHERES THE LOCKET!? Not the locket! ANYTHING BUT THE LOCKET! This could be, THE WORST POSSIBLE THING!

She looked utterly uncomfortable as worry spread across her face. She tried to hide it but was obviously noticeable.

"I'm fine! *Spit* Totally fine!"

Paltala

10-05-2012

((****, I realised I had magically teleported off the ship in my last post, ignore it, I'm still on it))

Mort walked on the ship, looking over at the sea they had just crossed when his foot hit something small and metallic. He looked down and saw what appeared to be a small locket, he bent over to pick it up and opened it. It was Kiang and Ruby. He was about to go return it when he realised that it shouldn't be out on the deck.
Instead, he went into Kiang's room and placed it in his stuff as if it never left and went back outside onto the deck and leant over the rail to see Trixy on the ground, covered in what appeared to be alcohol. He glared at her as he put pieces together in his head.

Paltala

10-09-2012

bump))

Paltala

10-10-2012

((bump.
Also, Kiang Li told me that he's studying for exams or something so I'm guessing the RP is on a temporary story advancement hold but we can continue to interact while we wait.))

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

((I would post something now, but I just got back from thanksgiving trip to see family, and I'm exhausted. Just notifying you all I am alive, I'll post later..))

Kiang Li

10-12-2012

((I still have the weekend =/ ))

Li palmed his face, disappointed, but at the same time there was relief that someone he thought was lost came back again. He knew little about this girl, but seeing that she had some sort of... intention... with her thievery, concluded with a question in his mind: Why? It was probably because she had an interest of some sort in him, but he wanted no one else. Investigation? More likely. He shook his head, and walked as the group proceeded south, to the hideout.

Paltala

10-12-2012

Mort looked down at Trixy and then the group as they began to work, he shook his head before he climbed back down off the ship and offered a hand to Trixy to help her up, intending to pull her in close briefly to tell her to stop snooping around.

Shinozaki Ayumi

10-12-2012

Trixy humph'ed at Mort. She was OBVIOUSLY suspicious of this sudden friendliness, as he was nearly bursting his head off at her, but she did not take the hand and stoop up, and walked toward the port, stopping in the middle of the road, with the port and the group. Trixy was in the middle. She was not going down easily, as Kiang Li probably knew of her antics already. Despite this humiliation of her, she clearly did not see it that way as she was still smiling. Still.

GOSH WHY DOES SHE MAKE EVERYTHING HAPPY?!

Trixy's a smart girl, and it'll take a lot of work to bring her down.

((La la lalalala...))

Paltala

10-12-2012

((Hmph, walked away from me ;_; ))

Mort looked at Trixy as she got herself up and walked away. He was about to follow but she joined the group. He shook his head and sighed before going over to join the group, standing next to Gabriella.

((Hope you haven't forgotten about her, Li))

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

((I lost the thread again and it took me a few days to find it, I feel pathetic >.>))

Kyo sighed as Trixy brushed her away, putting her vest back on and standing up. She moved towards the back of the group, trying to see if there was anyone available to talk to but not willing to seek one out herself.