((Closed Role-Play; listed only, please)) - Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

Kyo watched as the man held Trixy and moved over to her, attempting to take her from hin. Her worry for the girl was clearly written on her face. Why? Why had they brought her here? How stupid of an idea was that? She was just a young girl, they shouldn't have included her in this. She tried her best to hide her concern and keep herself emotionally distant and cold, but was failing obviously. It seemed the true reality of her job was starting to reach her.

((EDITs cause I'm stupid and other stuff))

Gunz4Funz

10-01-2012

((Bumpzorz. This is Cupcake. My account haz technical difficulties.))

TheShadowOfChaos

10-02-2012

A dark figure stood in the darkness nearby the ship. He was not one of the people hired to kill or to spy. He was here to watch and protect someone, but did not want to show his presence yet because it would lead to more difficulties or so he thought. His red visor glowed as he watches the commotion on the dock. He knew two of these people, The little magician and the more boyish one.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

((Shadow wait, did you ask about this?))

TheShadowOfChaos

10-02-2012

((Yes....as long as I don't advance the plot))

Paltala

10-02-2012

((Don't worry, it was confirmed in client.))

Broshevick

10-02-2012

((Alright, I was just curious >.>))

Kiang Li

10-04-2012

((By advance the plot, I meant not to make large events without my express permission. This thread will give you a clue.))

Li was pointing at Louis, enraged that he was brought here with little reason. His mask had fallen on the ground, stomped under his feet, and his entire face was frowning. The argument settled just at the sight of the little girl slinged over a man's shoulder. He looked, just as the frown almost did not fade. Everyone else's heads followed. "What is this?!" He demanded, enraged.

"You're welcome." Lucas mumbled, sighing, looking down, feeling dishonoured. He dropped the body down on the floor, yet cushioning it with a slight tension of his arm just before it would have slammed. "She was in danger of being taken by others, and was being formidable. I had no choice."

"A little girl? Formidable?" he asked as his arm descended back to his body. He stood properly again. "How?" he asked as his voice seemed to be calmer.

Lucas did not reply, but rather he rushed towards his leader and whispered into his ears; "The Hex-Nuclear Area is deserted."

Louis frowned from what he heard. Despite celebrations, the Hex-Nuclear Area had countless numbers of people, working to ensure that there was light in this city of browned darkness. He shook his head, finding that the words of Lucas may have been right: the girl was formidable, even for her age. "Who is she, and why was she brought here?!" he demanded.

"She is with us. Her name is Trixy and she is also here to share the bounty from the job given."

"And providing the bounty?"

"...is I. I will provide the bounty. I was told that you had information of where Ruby Kiang was. Her name, as I said it, is in Common Order, not Ionian."

"Hmm."

Lucas stepped back from the snake-bound man, expecting to hear words.

"Wake her up. Lil' girl's ain't gon' survive with someone carryin' 'er."

The slender man took out his flask. Despite the fact that it was alcoholic, he did not question his leader's orders. He poured down the flash full of Graggy Ice unto Trixy's face.

Paltala

10-04-2012

Mort looked on as the three men argued, unsure of what to do. When Trixy was set down on the floor, he knelt down beside her to look her over but had to back off as the drink was poured onto her face. Graggy Ice, he couldn't complain except when some splashed onto his trousers, that was going to stain.

Broshevick

10-04-2012

Kyo knelt beside Trixy, worry once again painted across her face. She looked up angrily at the man when he poured Graggy Ice on Trixy's face, clearly angry at his actions. Kyo took her vest off, attempting to use it to dry Trixy's face.

"Hey, are you alright?"