((Closed Role-Play; listed only, please)) - Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

09-23-2012

((Scene, Jurracks, not seen
Also, DUN DUN DUUUUUNNN! Spoilers!))

When Mort was grabbed, his hand had shot down to his waistband and he was about to grab his crowbar to bring it down on the man's head but before he could, he was let go, a little shaken up. He quickly stepped away and readjusted his clothing before glaring at the one who had grabbed him.

Kiang Li

09-23-2012

((That is what is happening on Abductions right now, what was on the diary entry, no spoilers ))

Paltala

09-23-2012

((Dayum!))

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Kyo grunted as she was grabbed, Drayke flying at the man and almost biting his sword hand before he let go and Kyo stopped him. She brushed herself off and moved towards Mort.

"I don't like where this is going.... If things start to go south, can I count on you to watch my back if I watch yours?"

((Also, it was 4 am and I was tired, deal with it))

Paltala

09-24-2012

"We're in this for the long haul and I've faced worse and of course, you can trust me for as long as the sun comes up in the morning and sets in the night." Mort said, smiling.

Kiang Li

09-25-2012

((Waiting on Cupcakes =/))

Shinozaki Ayumi

09-25-2012

Trixy didn't want to come in humiliated. She stepped on her toes and whispered to Lucas. A Plan.

"I have a plan so I don't get Totally killed if they aren't persuaded by you. I'll act dead, Or you can just knock me out, and so you can carry me, say that I got in a little fight."

She then fainted to the floor, Expecting him.

Shinozaki Ayumi

09-26-2012

((Bumpzorz))

Dynamic NPC RP

09-28-2012

Lucas

He lifted the girl with his hands, sighing at the ridicule of his job. She had little dignity here, and would have been taken and treated like a slave for her lifetime, if she was ever captured. He smiled as a short tear broke from his eye. I saved someone, he thought, I broke my code, but it feels right. Surprised, he saw nobody in the area. It was deserted, not a single person in sight, nor were there any signs of people at work. Anxiety began to take over his mind as the lack of people at this hour made him feel suspicious. Nonetheless, he had no calendar with him, it could be another celebration. Pointless commemorations for things that have passed. Worthless. He arrived to the commotion, carrying the little girl over his shoulder.

Louis frowned at the sight of the slender man carrying an unconscious little girl. But he was proud, joy that hid behind the curtains of his rage. "What is this?!" he demanded.

"I found her unconscious. She must have been attacked before I came in." Lucas appealed.

Paltala

09-28-2012

Mort looked at Trixy as she was over the mans shoulder, shaking his head in disappointment, he turned and headed back onto the ship as if to do some final checks to make sure he hadn't missed anything.