((Closed Role-Play; listed only, please)) - Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

09-20-2012

((did you seriously get your name changed to iFCupcake? I swear it wasn't that before.))

Shinozaki Ayumi

09-20-2012

((It was ALWAYS iFCupcake.))

Paltala

09-21-2012

((Heh, called it))

Kiang Li

09-21-2012

((I might start a new RP soon, my #3, but I am not sure, which is not going to be focused on abduction themes, but a full-on fighting one that involves conspiracies. Speak up if you'd like a spot, I got enough for 6 of us, including myself. There is also a big surprise in the beginning, which I'll reveal as soon as the thread for it starts. Also, iFCupcakes, there's a post in page 22 waiting for your reply.))

"All of this for a piece of paper." he whispered to himself, baring his teeth and frowning furiously under his masks. He turned his head to the leader of the group, as it looked like, taking it from the symbolism of his huge snake tattoo. Li walked pridefully towards the man, but it suited his size well, shoulders motioning with every step. "What is this about," he asked, "And why have we been sent here to you?!" he demanded in a large tone, slightly lunging his body towards the Zaunite. His patience thinned by the moment, like paint, colour fading into a watery texture--indignant. Filth, he thought, why would I be sent here in this hellhole if I only wanted to see my wife again?! His patience thinned by the moment, and he was ready to kill the leader of this group.

Paltala

09-21-2012

((I don't think it would be a good idea to try and run a 3rd RP alongside everything else.))

Kiang Li

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
((I don't think it would be a good idea to try and run a 3rd RP alongside everything else.))
((I thought so. ))

Shinozaki Ayumi

09-21-2012

Trixy muttered under her breath as her mouth was taken off. She spluttered.

"Wash your hands will you?!" She said in a loud tone. Now getting softer, She said, "I can'tgo back. Not after I humiliated myself. I... Have something important. I'm a secret detective, not really, but I really want to know about that guys past.

DON'T YOU DARE TELL HIM. Okay?!"

Paltala

09-21-2012

Mort stood next to Li, looking between him and the group of men as he yelled at them, helpless to do anything.

((Just trying to keep it moving))

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Kyo stood behind Li and Mort, watching the seen unfold.

Dynamic NPC RP

09-23-2012

Zaunite Ports

Two burly men, of the same group, swiftly lunged and grabbed the woman and the hatted man by their shirts and readied to let their cutlasses descend down their heads, but stopping right as soon as Louis seized their wrists by the dull side of his twin bowie knives, large for their kind. The two let go swiftly and stepped back as the leader stepped forward the the ninja. He put his head next to his ear and whispered. "We know where she is," he informed, his tone sounding reassuring, yet it was harder to tell from his deep, raging voice, "But we'll need a bit o' cooperation before we can plan it all out."

Trixy... silly little girl

"I can talk 'em outtuf it." Lucas said as he let go, but before thoughts and plans, to coming back to the group, has materialised in his mind, he noticed a piece of paper, worn out by its looks, and old, and it smelled familiar from his nose. Of course, being used to the airs of Zaun it smelled like nothing to him, and that meant that his nose could find more foreign scents that never originated from the city of pollution. "What 'ave we 'ere?" he said as he leaned down to grab it, but his left hand seemed to stay gripped on the little girl's red collar. The paper read:

Quote:
Day 95 - Sixth day in the unknown land near the manor, first day inside

There were no signs of the dead Rowni and Tem'rak being cloned, but there was evidence that Ruby and Zamara have both been used as experiments, and cloned. It was difficult to fight them, and what was worse was knowing that I killed a clone of my wife.

I write this far after the end of the fight, in the Archives, and I later found out that this manor hid magics, and one of them empowered me. I feel vigorous, and I have been so for the last hour. I punched the table earlier with inhuman strength, cracking it and almost using its feet as hammers that left holes on the dark red floors of stone.

Right after, me, Karthus, Claude and Mort went through a large hallway, just a moment ago, and I write this after the apology I have made for the man after startling him. As soon as we reached the end of the eerie corridor, we were introduced to a large chamber, and there was a large, round table in the middle of the room, and the damned chamber itself seemed to be able to fit six ships, ends to corners, top to bottom, in its height and several girths.
Lucas gingerly handed the note back to the girl, and smiled slightly, giving her a reassurance that she will come back safely.