((Closed Role-Play; listed only, please)) - Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

09-13-2012

Mort just stood there, shaking with rage. His nails digging into his hands so hard that his palms started bleeding.

Shinozaki Ayumi

09-13-2012

Trixy ran, quite the ways away from the boat. Say... five miles. It would take a bit of time to find Trixy.

She finally sat down, as she decided to read that paper...

*Huff....Puff*

She actually drifted to sleep from exhaustion.

IS1c3158382ffc914c4b094

09-15-2012

She noticed Mort's rather enraged state, and soon realised that his palms bled with hardened fists. She put a hand on his shoulder, just like he always did to those that he tried to calm down, but at the same time she felt reckless for doing it. Her right hand jumped slightly from his shoulder before coming back, showing a sign of hesitation, showing her weakness to the heavily-muscled Zaunites. There was an anxious look in her face, and it was no act at all. She looked into the man's face, from the side, and then turned her head to where she saw Trixy's shadow. Imbecile, she thought of the little girl, you'd be sold to slavery here if you're alone. Her thoughts gave her subconscious mind a sign that she somewhat had relations with a Zaunite. But unknown to her was the name, or position, of this relative.

Paltala

09-15-2012

((You actually made a Gabriella smurf, I love you :P))
((And yes, I may be a little harsh to you TiFGrey in this upcoming dialogue :P))

Mort watched Trixy run off like a silly little girl. He felt Gabriella's hand on his shoulder but at first he didn't recognise it. He turned sharply and was about to shout at her when he realised who it was, seeing her anxious look he calmed down enough to stop shaking and remember where he was.

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and unclenched his fists causing some blood to run free from his cuts, not deep though, and drop off his fingers onto the floor.

Dynamic NPC RP

09-15-2012

((And here is a little something for you.))
"Looks like yer shiplady's runnin' 'way," Louis said, frowning and looking in the direction of where the little girl ran. "Sh'aint safe 'ere alone." he said as a taller man, less muscular compared to his friends, and his face seemed to have been shaped to form an indignant frown, looked down at the leading figure, looking him in the eyes. "Find 'er and bring 'er back 'ere." Louis whispered.
Lucas, the taller man, nodded as he walked through the road, determined to find the girl. He was the tracker of this smaller group that was sent to Zaun, and it would be child's play for him to find the little girl, even with her glimpse serving as his memory to find her.

Paltala

09-15-2012

((You are awesome.))

Shinozaki Ayumi

09-15-2012

((Ahem.

None taken. *Ahem again* Trixy practically is a little girl. Sooo.....

I take that as a compliment! *Eats a cupcake* ))

Paltala

09-15-2012

((-Squee's- Sometimes I do wish I could draw and had the stuff to draw well on a computer. I would draw your character eating a cupcake...))

Shinozaki Ayumi

09-15-2012

(( I eat cupcakes to get the girl status. It just helps me stay in character.

*Eats the cupcake*))

Trixy woke up to still hide behind a barrel. She finally decided to lay low until they forget about her.

Shinozaki Ayumi

09-16-2012

((Bump))