((Closed Role-Play; listed only, please)) - Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiang Li

09-03-2012

((It is alright.))

Ship's Deck

He bowed kindly to his opponent -friend- and ended it with a nod. He offered a hand to the still-sitting ((?)) opponent that have accepted defeat. "Sometimes victory is achieve through ruthlessness, and others... nothing can contest might, not in a swarming quantity." he gestured the lady with his fingers to take his hands; a gesture that seemed to say 'come on and grab the hand'. He leaned down kindly, looking at the defeated eyes of his opponent.

Dynamic NPC RP

09-03-2012

Gabriella's Location/Ship's Upper Deck

The blonde's smile faded into a kinder, normal smile. Her face was still sweet, and the ruthless victory of the Shinobi seemed to be a noticeable aspect that could make him keep his word. Gabriella smiled and shot a swift glance into Paltala's neck, a small spot of pink lipstick. She scoffed in laughter for a bit, and them smiled again, and looked at the man. Putting her hand in his collar, she folded it back up and spoke: "A victory of a man against a woman is but small, Paltala." she said, fixing the man's collar.

Paltala

09-03-2012

"In the eyes of some and in the eyes of many my dear, however, Kyo held her own well over there and if I heard right, it was she who called the end." Mort replied, gently moving his hand up to hold hers. Turning to face her, "And there is something I should also tell you. You know me by Paltala, however, that isn't my real name."
He started to explain, looking her in the eyes, "It's the name I tell people I don't trust and I didn't trust you before but now I do." He paused for a minute and brought her hand to his mouth, giving it a gentle kiss, he carried on. "My real name is Chris Mort, but I prefer Mort. Only about six people know this name, Kiang and your grand father being two of them." Sighing, he stopped and looked into her eyes, waiting for a reply.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Kyo took his hand and gave him a small smirk as she did - a friendly, mischievous one. She used his hand as support to stand up and bow in respect to him.

"So, the mighty warrior can now add the defeat of a woman to his resume, how very lucky you are." She said playfully. "It was a good bout, but I knew the end as soon as a challenged you. You learn more through defeat then you do victory anyways."

Shinozaki Ayumi

09-03-2012

((Bumpzorz.

I would post I don't know what the heck is in the diary. :P ))

Kiang Li

09-03-2012

((It is the Abductions RP so far ))

((Guys n' gals, just so you all know, Li Zhao Kiang is my more-in depth name self so yeah ))

Paltala

09-04-2012

((And does it magically scribe in all the new details as they occur? :P
Also, give me Gabriella! I need my fix! -shakes like a junkie on withdrawal-))

Dynamic NPC RP

09-04-2012

((Actually, I had an idea when I mentioned the diary. And here is your fix of Gabriella: ))

Diary of Li Zhao Kiang ((Kiang Li))

As the girl held the diary, she will soon find that it had very few pages. There were only four of them: The entry of Kiang Li into the Manor, Finding Chris Mort, Finding Claude and Caitlyn, and Kiang Li's last amends for if he never returned. It was not in order; but rather the pages seemed forcibly torn, by a small set of claws, and a few forgotten pages have been stuffed in.

The entry of Li Zhao was as followed:
"
To my newer self:
'Your former self have gone lengths to fight,
and almost never saw the light.
Ruby's voice, a lullaby,
but the criminals always made her say goodbye.
But then again I am a mercenary,
so I will all the perpetrators to the cemetery.
To whoever enemy reads this,
you will not be missed.
You will die.

"
It seemed to end there, at that line, and the lower section was torn. It was unknown of where it was. In the ship, or so, it would be somewhere around the world.

Ship Deck

Gabriella was not shocked by this, knowing that Mort has been where her grandfather was: The Manor. She showed a shocked expression anyway, in the interest of playing mind games with the man, opening her mouth slightly and widening her eyes. She finished fixing the man's collar and slid her fingers down the folded edges of the clothing which finally hid the marks of her lips that was on his neck and finally put her hand down as she reached the end of the collar. "My real name is Gabriella von Svāna, but my grandfather does not share my last name. In fact, neither of them do." she said, blinking and rolling her eyes down. She blinked and looked out to the horizon, leaning on the railing of the ship. "My family took that name from a swan, an animal that we first kept as a pet in childhood. My sister used to pet that swan for days while I fed it with last night's leftovers. We were poorer back then, and we lived in Ionia." she held the railings tighter.

((I'll make another account for Gabriella because I'm bored xD))

Kiang Li

09-04-2012

"You learn more about the weaknesses of your enemy, but the enemy learns more about your art. It is a balance, just like our--your--homeland sees it." he said, letting go of the lady's hand, "A resume is not something we use under the shroud of illegal militarism, away from the eyes of others." he looked up in the clear skies, which showed now cloud whatsoever. "It is the afternoon, a long time." he asked, covering the top of his head with his hand, like a visor, and walked toawrds the door of the ship's cabin, facing the kitchen. He looked back towards Kyo, "What would you like for lunch?" he asked kindly, showing a very slight smile.

Paltala

09-04-2012

"Hmm, it's a pretty name but why move to Bilgewater? Ionia is surely a much nicer area to live in?" Mort asked, gently putting a hand on hers to comfort her.