((Closed Role-Play; listed only, please)) - Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

08-29-2012

((Yeaaay! Time to put Detective skillz to the test! Detective Truc-I mean Trixy on the loose! Grawr.))

Let's see.... She had all the equipment in her knapsack, well, it can put almost everything, Shoeprint set, Luminol testing, for those Bloody battles, and Fingerprint dust.

Ready to go!

Where do I start?

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Kyo got her bearings back and moved slightly off of Kiang's kick, ducking and bending in for a simple jab to the middle of his chest; nothing strong enough to leave a mark, but positioned correctly with his kick to knock him over. She prepared to pull back as soon as it landed, fearful of being in such an easy position for him to counter attack.

Shinozaki Ayumi

08-31-2012

((Bumpzorz.))

Kiang Li

08-31-2012

Ship Deck
He rolled sideways, taking the light blow with the attack. How the world's physics worked was no surprise for him, though, but he regretted shooting towards his opponent anyway. It felt like a strong push, contrasted to the powerful blow of a punch which was not done. He rolled, and it ended with him barely crouching on his foot and knee. It seemed that he desired to give up now, but that is only when he loses his physical ability to do. He composed himself, feeling the sore, and much likely bruised knee, in his body. His knees bent involuntarily, with knowledge that he might not make another kick, but it would not be important now. He lost his physical ability to kick, but that was for now, yet his ability to use his hands remained. He remembered the arts of the hand swiftly as soon as his hands seemed to flow around the wind in a majestic pattern, and ended it with another fighting stance. It looked the same, but looks can be deceiving.

Ship's Cabin

The fights seemed busy, and it would not be noticed if one entered the cabin. It was a wooden cabin, but the materials in between the two hulls that composed the ship were protective enough. Hextech Fabric. A material stolen from Zaun that seemed to prevent fires from raging within the ship, yet it was sturdy enough to take a shot from a cannon, but only some.

Within the quarters of Kiang Li, which seemed to be none other than a lonely hammock hanging between the walls of the room, and a footlocker to the left of the door that barely reached the Shinobi's knees, but wide enough to cover the distance between the two walls, between the door and the window, there were many things that could be stolen, but nobody would set foot off the ship if it were noticed, until it was found. There were only four things that were valued by the ninja other than his clothes and weapons: A silver locket with a picture of himself and a redhead, who was Ruby. Both of them smiled sweetly into the picture that was taken in Ionia, during the visits of Piltover. There was a whole picture that the locket weighed itself upon; a well-done painting of the destroyed couple sitting in the middle of an endless garden. The third object was a locked diary, and the key, the fourth object, was missing within the clothes of the ninja, only to be found by Kiang himself.

Shinozaki Ayumi

08-31-2012

((Thankees Kiang!

Now to go all thiefy!* ))

Ship's Cabin of thiefyness.

Trixy started her first start of events by sneaking to The Captain's cabin, or Kiang's cabin. She silently snuck in, she did so with her blue garb who knows how. Now, where should I begin?
*cue investigation music*

Hmm... Let's see, If I think correctly, like my father, there must be evidence on his name! lets see..

She stealthily creeped over to the hammock, as she looked around it, she thought * I won't rest until i have inspected every suspicious looking nook and crack.*
Hmm, nothing suspicious. *Woaaahh. There are alot of weapons! Scary guy, must be a ninja of somesort, but of course, Mr. Paltala said that.*
She looked behind her, from the door, and was a Foot locker. From the left side of the door.
*Bingo!*
She quickly went over, and went to see if she could unlock it..
*click..click..* Hmm... Maybe another time. Too dangerous.
She then would look around again.
*A dresser! Great time to look through there!*

She started to feel bad because it was a mans place, she was stealing practically.

*But I need to know!*

She quickly walked over to the dresser, being a quiet as possible, and silently dug through the dresser, looking for anything.

At the bottom of a drawer was a Diary, Which she took hastily, but neatly put back the clothing together.
She snatched the locket which was standing on the dresser, ((I'm guessing it was)) and put it in her top hat, nobody would know the wiser.

*I need to find the key to the diary!*

She looked around, and beneath the hammock, was the key. Quickly, she snatched it without moving a dust speck or anything. Clearly satisfied with her findings, she retreated, that foot locker would have to be seen again. She quickly went to a quiet spot, her cabin, to read the diary, and with the key she put in her knapsack, secretly went there.

Trixy, the now proclaimed thief, has exited the cabin, but a self proclaimed detective. S

((I kind of guessed where everything was. That fourth object, will have to wait.*))

((Whew! Big post!))

Paltala

09-02-2012

((bump))

Kiang Li

09-02-2012

((I'll update this again tomorrow, when Jurraks replies, sleep time xD))

Paltala

09-02-2012

((Pfft, I need me some Gabriella :P))

Shinozaki Ayumi

09-02-2012

((...I wanna post!

Bumpzrorz.))

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

Kyo was breathing heavily: she couldn't believe she landed that blow unscathed. She evaluated the situation; it was pure luck she had gotten as far as she did, and next time he came at her she was done. She didn't want to risk an injuries on either part by accident, so she started to move away.

"Alright right, I think that was good. We should call it here, you win. I'm not foolish enough to think I can beat you in hand-to-hand by itself. Good match."

((I am a forgetful and distractable man))