((Closed Role-Play; listed only, please)) - Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

((I am sorry, I keep accidentally closing my tab of this then forgetting to check it for days, I swear I'll be a good Jurraks from now on. The problems one has when you never close your browser or tabs and rely on using them))

Kyo pulled back as fast as she could, barely dodging Kiang's kick. She silently cussed, knowing without her augments she couldn't block the move, and disliked having to dodge. Her fears were proven right, losing her balance falling to do how fast she had to move. She scrambled to get up, hoping Kiang wouldn't react before she could.

((Also, set every time I open a tab to bring me here right away so I have no excuse for not posting, except for right after this, because I'm sleeping))

Paltala

08-26-2012

((I still got to beat you with a haddock and call you Jim so I don't care :3))

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFGrey View Post
Trixy opened her mouth to talk, but no words came out, she then looked away with tears in her eyes, but none came running down her face.

'It's just...

Seeing fights like that bring back terrible memories, my master, my father...

I was even a target of assassination, but I lived miraculously, seeing fights like that just make it hurt."

She took a breath, letting the info sink in for a little while.

"I know I shouldn't be here, But I'm desperate to get over my fears, so I knew that fighting would be involved when that mercenary was there saying that I need to prove myself. But, I really don't need the money. I just needed the help to get over my fears."

She looked away, a bit embarrassed because she's really a wimp.
Mort gently put a hand on Trixy's shoulder, "Hey, it's ok, we all have our fears and we all have our stories." Sighing, he removed his hand from her shoulder and looked out over the ocean, a brief gust of wind making his collar fall down from his neck, revealing a fruit of Gabriella's labour, one he had returned."Bartele Manor...I was there...so was Kiang...we survived, with a couple others but they were in bad shape. But stuff was brought up, memories...one that almost got me killed...my parents death....my fault." He whispered, the last few words almost inaudible. As he was saying that, he stared out, trying not to break his composure as his eyes welled up slightly.

Shinozaki Ayumi

08-26-2012

Trixy gazed at Mort/ Paltala. This man was there? How is he still alive?! That thing was a deathtrap! But who is this Kiang? So many questions rose up. She decided not to speak about it, but being how she is, she accidentally blurted out,

"Who is Kiang? ...Oh no."

She put a hand over her mouth, embarrassed at what she just did. She muttered while looking away, "I'm sorry".
'How could you do that Trixy?!' she thought to herself.

Paltala

08-26-2012

"Kiang? Why, the man who cooked breakfast this morning." Mort explained, "No need to apologise, now if you will excuse me, I need to do something..." Mort turned and started to walk away to seek out Gabriella.

Shinozaki Ayumi

08-26-2012

Trixy was left dumbfounded. That guy there was also in that manor? Hmm...

Kiang... Such a funny name. Maybe if there's more to that? She may have some investigating to do.

Paltala

08-27-2012

((Bumpz0rz))

Shinozaki Ayumi

08-27-2012

((Rockz0rz Bumpz0rz. Someone. Pls post so i can do investigating.

Trixy says PWEEAAASEE.))

Kiang Li

08-27-2012

((I have been busy, sorry guys n' gals.
And Trixy, I will give you some things to 'investigate', just you wait ))

He watched as he barely missed the head of his opponent. It was a vicious strike, Li's kick, and it was towards the head. Surely he had broken a rule that he created earlier: No vicious injuries. He landed his foot, securely being in a lunging position, and his left foot was much more ready compared to his now-supporting right foot. He gave a swift lunge forward, thrusting his left foot forth and unfolding it, ready to attack the shin of his target, where its effect would be less lethal.

Dynamic NPC RP

08-28-2012

Gabriella leaned on the rear fence of the ship, on the deck where the wheel stayed, not far away from Paltala and Trixy, fascinated by the arts of Ionia, but slightly disappointed by the female opponent from her evenly high expectations from both fighters; the ninja and the archaeologist. She was not too disappointed with the ninja, but she seemed to know that he could do better than miss. She showed a half-smile, like Paltala, with the right side of her lip, as she saw the turning kick, followed by the shooting thrust when the determined Shinobi failed the kick. An impressive move, but unusual.

Paltala

08-28-2012

((I'm surprised my neck wasn't mentioned when I made it so blatantly obvious :P
Oh, and stealing my signature smile!))

Mort found Gabriella rather easily, her long blond hair made her stand out on the ship against the sea on blue and the brown wood. Walking over, he lent on the rail alongside her and looked out onto the ocean.
"Enjoying the sparring then?" He asked, smiling.