((Closed Role-Play; listed only, please)) - Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

08-23-2012

((I shall beat you with a haddock and call you Jim!))

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

((Challenge Accepted))

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

((I did my attack, now it is Kiang's turn))

Kiang Li

08-23-2012

((Alrighty. Sorry, guys n' gals, I slept in.))

He began to grow tired of his brutal techniques, and soon began to think about what Yuang taught him when he was alive. Kiang Li swiftly lunged forward, towards where he anticipated his opponent, and planted his left foot into the wooden floor. He roared as he turned himself, making a kick from his right foot, towards the head of his target.

Shinozaki Ayumi

08-23-2012

Trixy was almost looking away from the fight, trying to get away from the horrors of blood, gore, and fight. Though she was forced in it. Well, not forced, she saw her very first corpse at age 11... Saw two thieves kill each other, then attempted murder, but from that, shes a girl that bottled it up for a very long time.

She just doesn't show it. She muttered under her breath quietly,

"I can't take it..."

She looked on to the sea, hoping none of them won't get hurt.

Dynamic NPC RP

08-25-2012

((Bump.))

Paltala

08-25-2012

((beats Jurraks with a haddock, "TAKE IT JIM! TAKE IT"))

Mort noticed Trixy turn away from the fight. Turning, he put a hand on her shoulder reassuringly, "It's alright, come, lets take a walk." He said, motioning for her to talk towards the bow of the ship.

Shinozaki Ayumi

08-25-2012

Trixy looked at Mort, and quickly ran to catch up.

"What is it?"

Paltala

08-25-2012

Mort strolled over to the bow of the ship and lent against the railing, "I just noticed that watching the spar, you seemed distressed by it, what's up?" He asked with a concerned tone, looking out over the ocean.

Shinozaki Ayumi

08-25-2012

Trixy opened her mouth to talk, but no words came out, she then looked away with tears in her eyes, but none came running down her face.

'It's just...

Seeing fights like that bring back terrible memories, my master, my father...

I was even a target of assassination, but I lived miraculously, seeing fights like that just make it hurt."

She took a breath, letting the info sink in for a little while.

"I know I shouldn't be here, But I'm desperate to get over my fears, so I knew that fighting would be involved when that mercenary was there saying that I need to prove myself. But, I really don't need the money. I just needed the help to get over my fears."

She looked away, a bit embarrassed because she's really a wimp.