((Closed Role-Play; listed only, please)) - Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

08-20-2012

"As I said, with those moves," Mort was interrupted by Li's headbutt and then side step, "I would still bet on Kiang, I've seen him fight against worse things than this, unspeakable things." He mentioned, looking on and trying to anticipate Kyo's next move.

((Also, apologies for not being as active as usual. Got my AS results and they weren't what I wanted so I needed time to sort myself out))

Shinozaki Ayumi

08-20-2012

((Yeah. I'm not as Active either. Though this is going by a bitty slowlys. Not trying to rush it :3 ))

Trixy cringed at the Fight. She absolutely detested fighting, only doing it when necessary. She looked at Mort/Paltala with a pleading look.

"Unspeakable? *Cringe* Like ..what? Oh,

*Quietly spoken*

Please don't make them hurt each other..."

She also said pleadingly on the last phrase.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

((I'm just easily distracted, sorry, also, sorry for not naming the side))

Kyo pulled back as best as she could, but still took the blow to the nose. She slowly moved around Kiang, looking for an opening, but seeing none, she waited, reading for the counter strike.

Kiang Li

08-21-2012

Kiang Li made attempt to hold the arm of his opponent, but grunted as the friction of Kyo pulling away has burned his hand slightly. He shook it off, being cooled by the air and throwing the pain to the air around them. He swiftly steped back, disengaging, and moved sideways, expecting his opponent to make a move, facing her. But his face did not remain in its ruthless state. He simply stared with a blank face. But little would his opponent know that he was prepared for what would come next.

Paltala

08-21-2012

Mort put a reassuring hand on Trixy's shoulder, "Don't worry, they won't. Or at least, Kiang won't, I don't know about the other one." He said, avoiding the question about the unspeakable things.

Dynamic NPC RP

08-21-2012

Gabriella watched as Kiang Li's grip failed after the brutal headbutt. There was, however, good reason to believe that the blow was not as strong as it looked. It was a spar after all. She put a hand over her lips in surprise of the ruthless sparring in the middle of the sea, fascinated.

Kiang Li

08-22-2012

((Pop-Tart-Bump.))

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Kyo paced slowly around Kiang, trying her best to force him to attack first; her style worked better countering then it did going offensive, and after seeing how lucky she was to get away from her first attack, she refused to risk another one.

Paltala

08-23-2012

((Oh just attack each other already! Jeez! XD))

Broshevick

08-23-2012

((And if I refuse?))