((Closed Role-Play; listed only, please)) - Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

08-15-2012

Trixy looked on to the Ocean, Sighing and resting her head on the palm of her hand, which was on the railing, which she was bored, and sad. Trying so hard to remember, but just can't. She just looked on to the ocean...Peaceful and quiet, unless somebody looked for her.

She adjusted her top hat, and looked out to the sea, still pondering about this situation.

Kiang Li

08-16-2012

He readied himself with a fighting stance. A good preparation was essential for an incoming fight, especially against an unknown opponent, but he lacked such traits. He stepped forward towards the female opponent, ignoring the awkward feeling of fighting a female, and an ally too. But spars were spars and whatever happened afterwards was completely irrelevant, and the fight itself would be forgotten at its conclusion.

Dynamic NPC RP

08-16-2012

Gabriella turned to watch as the Shinobi walked towards the other Ionian, ready to fight. A slight smile showed her faith towards the unmasked ninja. An unarmed fight seemed exotic, especially considering the factors of Ionia's martial arts, and their powerful discipline. But she would not know the outcome; it was a brute-like ninja, who has been rejected by his home, against a sorceress. A sight to be seen, especially in the middle of the sea in their journey. She gingerly placed a slice of mandarin between her teeth and threw the remnants of it into the slightly polluted waters and took it with her tongue.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Kyo stood before Kiang. She knew nothing of him and how he fought, so she stood back, waiting for him to make the first move. She kept her guard up, light on her feet and arms up in a defensive position.

Shinozaki Ayumi

08-17-2012

As she looked out, she turned around, to see Kyo, And Kiang staring off at eachother, in positions.

"ooh!
A battle! Let's see..."

She looked on with interest.

Paltala

08-18-2012

Hearing movement around him, Mort looked around and saw the spar occurring. Turning around, he stood next to Trixy and leaned in slightly, "I would put my money on Li if I were you, trust me." He mentioned, off handedly.

Kiang Li

08-19-2012

He put on a ruthless face, glaring into the eyes of Kyo, but that was all an expression, ready to fight. He closed his fists, digging his nails into his palms as his front stance seemed to make him solid and stable, which he was. He looked into the eyes of his opponent, and trusted that she would not use the skeletal creature to finish the fight for her. It was in the afternoon, two hours just after the sun was high on top of the sky, and the cool air has made the ideal setting for a spar.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

Kyo returned the glare, not nearly as ruthless, her face cold and calculating. She analyzed his form and body, knowing full well she wouldn't be able to take him in a trade of blows. She wished her had her augments, it really bothered er to fight at such a disadvantage. Yet, she knew this would be valuable practice to her, and that using her augments would not be in the spirit of the event. She knew going for the first blow would be foolish, yet she needed to try and out speed him, she needed to try and use her agility to take the advantage if she didn't want to end up with a few new bruises. She doubted Kiang would be any long lasting damage to her, but she still didn't want to take a beating. She dashed forward, going for a quick, small jab at his side.

Shinozaki Ayumi

08-19-2012

Trixy looked at Mort/Paltala.

"I don't know..It's pretty dead even right now...Oh wow. Told you. Fast like that."

she said as Kyo jabbed Kiang, she whistled.

"I don't know who to bet for. And I'm not even going to bet."

Kiang Li

08-19-2012

As the jab landed, Kiang Li seemed to be party bruised on his side ((?)) by the swift jab. But the instant Kyo's fist touched him, he grabbed her elbow and pulled her in for a headbutt. It was a ruthless move, but his pull was only enough in order to make the woman feel the top of his head giving a rough tap on her nose, but it was not enough to lethally wound her. The ruthless face remained, but it was soon going to fade for when the blow would land, where the Shinobi would swiftly step to the side in an attempt to dodge any counter-attacks.