((Closed Role-Play; listed only, please)) - Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiang Li

08-11-2012

Ship - Kitchen/Cabin

"It is for everyone. Help yourself. I am ready to cook more if needed." Kiang said as he reached out to a plate, chopsticks and a bowl of soy sauce. He put the bowl on the plate, and took a few pieces of mackerel nigiri and some cubes of tamagoyaki. He set the plate down his place at table and glanced at an open, empty footlocker. Taking his masks and jacket off, he spoke to the sorceress again, looking to know her name: "I never heard your name." he said as he wrapped his jacket around his wrist, and then threw the ball of fabric down the wooden footlocker, on top of it was tossed his mask, weapons, and red gauntlets.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

Kyo sat down, making herself a modest plate. She looked at Kiang.

"My name is Kyo, and that is Drayke."

She pointed to the entrance of the kitchen, where a small Drayke, no bigger then an arm, flew in, floating next to her as if expecting her to feed him. She flicked him with the chop sticks, and he let out a small whine, like that of a dog, before landing on her neck and curling up.

"I'm sorry if having him here disturbs you, I just don't trust him on his own out here, he's been troublesome lately."

Kiang Li

08-11-2012

"Kyo? That sounds very Ionian." He said, "What has happened so much that you have not eaten these foods for so long?" He finally sat down in front of the plate he prepared for himself, which was surprisingly next to Kyo. Pinching a piece of mackerel nigiri with his chopsticks from his plate, he put a dib of wasabi on the fish and gingerly dipped it in his bowl of soy sauce. He watched the piece drip the sweet and salty liquid into the bowl of soy sauce before consuming it, eyes slightly narrowing and his face giving a very brief hint of red from the spicy wasabi.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

Kyo continued eating, talking to Kiang between bites.

"Well, I haven't been to Ionia lately, I've been at the Institute, and the generator there doesn't create that good food compared to a nice, home cooked meal. I'm from Ionia, bored and raised. Also, whenever I'm out on a dig I don't have the chance to make anything large, mainly small, fast meals."

She finished her plate, making another small one for herself to lightly eat and fill herself, and feed some to Drayke.

"Speaking of digs, I'm an archeologist by trade, I just recently got into this style of work. What about yourself?"

Kiang Li

08-12-2012

He briskly finished his meal, not bothering to stop and savour its good quality, and understanding the job of an archeologist. It was a tough job, truly, dig after dig, little to rest, converse or cook. And from his personal experience, Kiang knew the poor quality of conjuror meals compared to actually cooking, even for a moderately-skilled cook like him. He bobbed his head, like nodding, for a moment, and then: "You will be digging soon enough, yet you'll be doing my job as well; a mercenary. But this... this is not what we commonly do; we fight and kill the subject, but this time we save the subject." he said as he looked at the skeletal creature with a slight concern and interest mixed in his mind.

Paltala

08-12-2012

Mort emerged from where he spent the night with Gabriella, a secret he would keep for all his life lest the wrong person know, hungry. Hungry for two things, more of Gabriella and actual food. Although at the moment, all he wished was to live off his love for Gabriella, his physical body wouldn't allow it. Plus, it was dawn and the others probably wondered where he was.

Heading back in, he saw Gabriella, sitting up with only a cloth covering her modesty, rubbing her eyes. Moving close, he gave her a quick kiss, "I'm going to get breakfast, I'll be in the kitchen, my sweet." He told her, smiling and with that, he headed to the kitchen.

Pushing the door open, he spotted Kyo and Li eating and talking. Trying to hide his neck by pulling his collar up, he sat down opposite them and dealt himself a reasonable portion, not too big to suggest anything that might have happened last night and not too small to leave him out of energy later in the day. "Morning you two, any idea of how long till we arrive?" He asked Li before starting his food.

Aya Shameimaruu

08-12-2012

Trixy stretched from the sleep, rubbing her eyes and made her way to the Kitchen. She LOVED this Ocean view...She could stare and look at it all day. Ughh...
She was still Hungry. As she walked into the kitchen, she saw Sushi, Nigiri, and all this good stuff. hastily grabbing a plate, a bunch of sushi, a heap of nigiri, chopsticks, and no wasabi. Spice. not for her. She started digging in, her top hat still back in the cabin. She had the appetite of an elephant. She just doesn't look it.

Kiang Li

08-12-2012

Gabriella had put on a less skimpy set of clothing the instant Paltala arrived; a white, long-sleeved blouse and a pair of black trousers. She would remember what happened last night, yet she would only talk to either Kiang, her closest friend today, or her new love about it. She entered the kitchen, greeting everyone and noticing that someone had cooked food, but who was it? Clearly a Ionian did, but which one? She sat next to the auburn-haired man, smiling at him, right in front of the unmasked ninja, and took a good portion of the platter onto her plate with soy sauce and wasabi.

"Your grandfather knows what I like to cook." Kiang said.

"An educated guess," Gabriella replied, quickly knowing that the ninja had cooked and made it.

He glanced at Mort, "We are near half the way." he replied to Mort.

Broshevick

08-12-2012

Kyo continued to feed Drayke, his bones blocking what happened when he chewed the food, yet also clearly revealing he swallowed nothing. She looked around the room, noticing the new arrivals but paying them little notice. After a few moments, she finished, standing and taking her leave from the room.

"Thank you very much for the meal, I will be on the deck if required."

She stepped out onto the deck, her hair blowing in the sea wind, and smiled. She found a small open area and sat down, crossing her legs and closing her eyes in meditation. Drayke flew off her, going into the air and inspecting the boat.

Paltala

08-13-2012

"Alright, so another days sailing and we'll be there, good. What's the plan when we actually get there?" Mort asked, followed by a glance and smile at Gabriella, trusting her to not tell anyone about last night.