The Bloodied Arena. (Battle RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

01-06-2013

David walks towards the arena. Looking at the choice of battles he writes himself down for a normal team battle, then goes to the waiting area while taking care of his equipment.

Colonel qt

01-07-2013

((I'll go ahead and judge, but I'm not exactly sure what they do and I still want to participate in fights if that's ok ))

Colonel qt

01-09-2013

((bump))

Leethes

01-09-2013

Leethan enters the arena. `Hmmm an arena, people fight for rewards. Well not simply my style but i will see what people are good for. Leethan sits down for spectating.

MysticalRaven

01-09-2013

((Sorry. SO! FilFire, I assume you wanted me to take a team member for you? Or you know of someone who wants to fight beside you or what?))

((Shiek, you won't go ahead and judge. You'll ask me. And I don't even know who you are lol. But I will put you down for a fight if you post your profile.))

FilFire

01-09-2013

((Well, I was actually hoping others would also return to this, and that one of them would be willing to enter a team fight together with me. However you making a team member is also fine.))

MysticalRaven

01-09-2013

((Want me to leave it for a bit longer?))

FilFire

01-09-2013

((I would say wait two more days. After that it's unlikely anybody is going to join me.))

MysticalRaven

01-10-2013

((Bump))

Colonel qt

01-10-2013

((Oh...I feel stupid now.)

Anayo enters the cave with his sword as per usual and signs himself up for a standard match.