The Bloodied Arena. (Battle RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunari Fox

08-03-2012

As the Minotaur stood in front of Isidore, his eyes turned to a crimson red color, his physical shape slightly changed meaning his inner darkness came out, he looked at the Minotaur with an evil grin and said

"Well well, I think I forgot my red sheet for you big fella"

Two crimson orbs appeared in each hand as he said

"But I got those for you instead, bring it on !"

Ask the Monkey

08-03-2012

Wukong strongly taps Trundle on the back.

Don't worry, your turn will come soon enough. HUHA!

As Wukong stopped tapping Trundle, some of his meat got stuck in Wukong's fur.
Wukong shook his hand to get rid of it.

AskCrimsonLord

08-03-2012

Oh dear, am I too late, again?

MysticalRaven

08-03-2012

The Minotaur snorted, then he simply chuckled.
"Fine."
Remmy charged, head lowered, horns pointed at Isidore, sand being kicked up behind him as he ran and great sword raised above his head ready to sweep down in a massive arc upon Isidore's head.

The crowd went cheered for the great beast as it charged wanting it to tear the boy to pieces.

Aproxima

08-03-2012

(( Not for the sign up...I think ))

" Well, it seems the gentlemen have really died out. Anyways I'm next. If they appreciated a young boy, try to imagine what will they do when they see me. "
Aproxima chuckles

Lunari Fox

08-03-2012

(( Is this daytime or night-time ? 'Cause if it's night-time he'll have 1 additional ability :P ))

Isidore stood his ground while a crimson aura whirled around him, he suddenly threw his orbs aggressively towards the beast to stop it from charging at him.

MysticalRaven

08-03-2012

((Well... It was carved into a mountain so I didn't think of that, Guess I'll make it sunset.))

The mintotuar stopped momentarily as the orbs smashed into him head on, he started laughing even harder, it was clear this was no ordinary minotaur. Remmy stood straight, pulled his arm back and threw his great sword effortlessly, if flew through the air horizontally at an increadible speed aiming to slice Isidores legs clean off.

Lunari Fox

08-03-2012

(( Alrighty then ))

Isidore looked at Minotaur, he started getting worried about the situation. He looked at the great sword flying at him, he barely move as it ripped a piece of his skin of. He screamed because of the pain but looked at the Minotaur with an psycho stare. He charged at him with a big burst of speed and as soon as he got close to the beast's shadow, he quickly dissapeared. He whispered

"Let's play this game, try to run away !"

MysticalRaven

08-03-2012

Remmy frowned as the human... What seemed to be a human, dissapeared.
"No games."
He calmly walked towards his great sword as it lay flat on the ground. His eyes flicking from left to right as he watched for any sudden movements. He snorted, this had better not get boring. He had a crowd to entertain.

Lunari Fox

08-03-2012

Isidore anger grew stronger, the minotaur doesn't seem to respond to his taunting and intimidation. He suddenly jumped out behind the beast ready to implant an orb in the beasts spine to hurt his nerve system.