The Bloodied Arena. (Battle RP)

1234511 ... 41
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticalRaven

08-03-2012

EDIT: Can people say what kind of match they want to participate in when they enter the waiting room, the whole reason for a sign up was so I know what the hell to do. If you don't, I'll put you in a deathmatch with FilFire and, he can't be killed.

Rumors have led you to the Ironspike Mountains where you have followed clues to a cave. It seems completely normal until you pass through the mouth, the roar of thousands could be heard screaming for blood, screaming for a kill and above all, entertainment hit your ears causing you to pause for a moment. You continue down the hall knowing full-well where you were, the illegal battle grounds known as the Bloodied Arena. Run by a harpy name Avengard. You stop as you come to a fork in the path, to the right leads to the spectator stands, to the left leads to the sign up area.

The sign shows you three different match types and a space underneath to write you name in to show which kind of event you wish to take part in.
After signing up you would then be taken to the holding area where you await your turn in the fights, for rewards or glory.

The arena, a giant circle filled with sand to soak up the blood, anything could be hidden under the thick layer of sand. Above the walls of the arena the spectators scream down at you awaiting to see you bleed for their entertainment. Among the spectators were Officials from different states, though, having been disguised it would be hard to tell.

Normal match:
Your character fight against people/creatures I come up with based on your character.
So, you have a weak character I'll make a weak creature to fight it.
Very little traps
Can enter a guntlet of fights, the longer you last the stronger the opponents.
On post per action, can enter with allies.

Death Match:
Your character can die never to be seen again on the forums.
Creatures that fight will be a bit stronger than your characters.
Some Traps.
On post per action, can enter with allies, will never fight each other.
Champions obviously cannot enter in this match.

GodMode Match
Try out godmode me.
No rewards, simply for fun.
No magic restrictions, no mana. So strength restrictions... Pretty much do what you like to win.

EDIT: Not a tournament, simply a fight Fights will happen one at a time.
Once you see your name on the Waiting list, remove any OOC that isn't a question.

Current fighters waiting for combat:
-----------------------------------------------------

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Vice makes reservations to a tournament.

Lunari Fox

08-03-2012

Isidore let out a smirk as he looks at the whole arena, he comes closer to the signing up area.

"Well, well time to sign up and try those normal matches and see what will come up !"

Aproxima

08-03-2012

(( How will you treat shapeshifters? Creatures as strong as the current shape or the full potential? ))

MysticalRaven

08-03-2012

((Creatures will be as strong as the shapeshifters current form, if the shapeshifter changes into something stronger then a stronger creature will be sent out to compensate.

Or... Send out another shapeshifter depending on my mood.))

Aproxima

08-03-2012

(( 'kay, I'm in and I'm not afraid of dying ))

Aproxima in her usual form appears in the signing up area. " I'd like to participate. The third option looks kinda dangerous for the audience, so where do I sign up for the death match? "

MysticalRaven

08-03-2012

A large minotaur greets the two as they enter with a snort, he eyes them both with an amused look. They won't last long, until he hears the womans voice... Better put her down for something... Interesting.
He simply slides across the forms to fill out, and jerks his thumb towards the waiting area,
"You'll be called when it's time."

(Matches will start once I've finished what I'm doing :P))

Ask the Monkey

08-03-2012

((YEEEEEEEEEES, THIS IS THE THREAD I WAS WAITING FOR! HELL YHEAAAAAH!))

Wukong enters the hidden place with an invitation in his hand. Looking around at all the blood and weapons he was kinda suspicious about this place. Either way, he singed himself up for a Normal Match just to figure out what this is.

Nwol

08-03-2012

((I'll be keeping an eye on this. I'm interested. :3))

Ask The Troll

08-03-2012

((Let's do this.LEEEEEEEEROOOOOY JEEEEEEEEE*Slap*))

Trundle signs his name under 'normal match'.

"Let's see what they got..."

1234511 ... 41