Time for an almost as douchy but equally unimportant Talon style thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Reiora View Post
There will always be conflict and arguments. That's just society. These forums will never be perfect, regardless of everyone being relaxed ("stop being an ass" "stfu it's in character") or everyone being strict ("that wasn't in character" "just let us do this ffs")

And no matter what, people will argue. Arguing opinions is something we need to agree is pointless, however.
Then it's decided!

AskMadmanMundo

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Then it's decided!
NO!

Nothing can be decided, ever!

CONTINUE ARGUING MORTALS!

Drunk Reiora

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Then it's decided!
I agree that the black area of the diagram should be avoided.

But it's the job of a Good Roleplayer to wade through the red area while, as Anivia says it, "keeping in the voice of the character."

I do agree, however, that we haven't had a good, serious RP lately. The last two active open ones seem to be the Physical and Mage Tournaments. We've mostly had fun threads.

Grand Viper

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renekton Bot View Post
As the authority on all things Renekton I can say with certainty that bipedal crocodiles love nothing more than killing Nasii and snuggling Ahrises.

Don't even try to argue with me, I have a certification in this field.
Agreed.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

After reading Talon's thread (partially), and this thread (entirely), I approve of this thread. People show hope, and are maturing into good RP-ers. Even though the character turnover rate is still floating between high and medium, I suppose that it will begin to decrease by the end of this year - by the time 2013 comes, this may just very well turn into an actual community. Keep at it guys, this thread was great.

EDIT: +1 for Gentleman Nasus.

King Razie

08-03-2012

Pie!

Anyone who disagrees is a heretic and a moon lover

Ask Talon

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
After reading Talon's thread (partially), and this thread (entirely), I approve of this thread. People show hope, and are maturing into good RP-ers. Even though the character turnover rate is still floating between high and medium, I suppose that it will begin to decrease by the end of this year - by the time 2013 comes, this may just very well turn into an actual community. Keep at it guys, this thread was great.

EDIT: +1 for Gentleman Nasus.
What, does that mean I've done something constructive?

I feel dirty now.

Ask the Megling

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renekton Bot View Post
As the authority on all things Renekton I can say with certainty that bipedal crocodiles love nothing more than killing Nasii and snuggling Ahrises.

Don't even try to argue with me, I have a certification in this field.
You're not just the authourity, you're the Dominus.