Can't Minimize out of the game

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SupeRCollideR

09-10-2010

Just downloaded the mac client and can't figure out how to minimize LoL. Also if there isn't a way there should be

Udyr

eCommerce Manager

Follow Udyr on Twitter

09-10-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Apple + Tab should do the trick while in game.

Naukuga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-10-2010

Once you do minimize out of the game, the only way to get back into full screen is to click the Icon on the Doc, it dosetn show up in the Apple + Tab Menu and it dosent show up when you use Expose

SupeRCollideR

09-10-2010

Mac client ftw

Dataslave

Adjudicator

09-10-2010

The readme describing the minimize hotkeys isn't easily accessible after you first read it, may want to put the file somewhere useful.

My main problem is the choice of hotkey combinations. Although Apple doesn't define standard shortcuts for full-screen applications (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1343), Blizzard at least has taken to using cmd+m as a toggle between fullscreen and windowed mode. cmd+enter just makes no sense. cmd+tab at least makes a weird sort of sense, since you're used to hitting this to switch applications.

Thanners

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dataslave View Post
Blizzard at least has taken to using cmd+m as a toggle between fullscreen and windowed mode. cmd+enter just makes no sense. cmd+tab at least makes a weird sort of sense, since you're used to hitting this to switch applications.
I seem to recall (vaguely) using Alt+Enter in Windows to toggle fullscreen in some games. I can't actually remember doing that anytime recently, but perhaps that was the inspiration for cmd+enter as a fullscreen toggle key shortcut.