@IronStylus: A question regarding splash arts! A question asked often in the forum!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pintash

08-05-2012

If that was Viktor's splash... I actually would have bought him... That's ****ing epic.

ThornAlavarn

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintash View Post
If that was Viktor's splash... I actually would have bought him... That's ****ing epic.
I know. I cried tears of manly joy when I first saw it.

Reulon

08-05-2012

i like this idea

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Hiya, so, while I know there's been a lot of discussion on the forums about this subject, I'm not particularly clear on the policy or the swapping reasons. It's something I can investigate with the splash team, but I can't guarantee getting back to you immediately. I've got a whole bunch of stuff on my plate at the moment =)
Thank you for looking this up! A lot of heated arguments have occurred because of the splash art swaps and arguments over which is superior. A lot have centered around Lux and Caitlyn for quite a long time. Being able to toggle and choose which you want to show everyone else in the loading screen will be a win-win for everyone involved. In the player's perspective, in what ways can this be considered a bad thing?

So WERE you the right person to ask? I only addressed you solely because another person said you're the one to ask in that other thread I linked to.

TigStripe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Hiya, so, while I know there's been a lot of discussion on the forums about this subject, I'm not particularly clear on the policy or the swapping reasons. It's something I can investigate with the splash team, but I can't guarantee getting back to you immediately. I've got a whole bunch of stuff on my plate at the moment =)
Ooh, dish dish DISH!

Ginga

10-07-2012

NECRO!

So it's been a few months since you replied already.

Anyword from the splash team IronStylus or did it turn out to be one of those super secret company policies employees aren't allowed to divulge with the public?

Ginga

10-07-2012

Speaking of which, did the chinese side stop making new splash arts? I stopped seeing new splash arts for quite a while now.

Xesante

10-08-2012

I like the viktor one, that's amazing. The rest are meh, I kinda like ours better.

Ginga

10-09-2012

Yes it seems the Viktor splash art is pretty universally beloved...man I wish the chinese would make splash arts of some of the newer champions.

Think they will make Jayce look less douchy?

Ginga

10-09-2012

So are ALL current NA splash arts going to get an MF styled update overtime? MF's new NA art is probably a great step in the right direction since that is definitely a case where I will pick the NA art over the chinese one anyday.

And people think I'm biased towards the chinese art....