Riot please look into banning this troll..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpiceePicklez

10-09-2012

hdh245: top
FlabergastedEnre: adc
FlabergastedEnre: pls
SpicyPickles7: Jungle
FlabergastedEnre: adc bot
SpicyPickles7: You are not adc...
SpicyPickles7: are you being serious?
FlabergastedEnre: yeah i am
SpicyPickles7: Dude
SpicyPickles7: Someone dodge this game >.>
A Videogames: Flab are you trolling, or is this some thing that we dont know about?
SpicyPickles7: He's trollin
SpicyPickles7: Mundo is AP anyways
FlabergastedEnre: i hope u guys dont like elo
SpicyPickles7: I hope you get reported

Antarctica

10-09-2012

inb4 calling people out on the forums police

pentaRifts

10-09-2012

^ Calling people out on the forums..bad bad bad.

9hours

10-09-2012

"Mundo is AP" wat

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

I agree, this SpicyPickles7 guy is an obvious troll.

SpiceePicklez

10-09-2012

Mundo has more Magic/AP abilities (Or equal amounts) as AD.
But ok guys. You troll me.

Buffmaster3000

10-09-2012

Mundo goes AP as he pleases

Calys Teneb

10-09-2012

Uh, dude, I hate to break it to you, but just because a champion does magic damage doesn't make them AP. When a champion is considered to be AP, they have AP ratios attached to their abilities that cause them to do additional damage based on the AP that they build. However, the only ability that Dr. Mundo has that has an additional AP ratio is Burning Agony, which only benefits from an additional twenty percent of the AP that he builds.

His other abilites have nothing to do with AP scaling. Infected Cleaver does damage based off the target's health, not Mundo's AP, Masochism increases Mundo's attack damage based on how much damage he's taken, and Sadism gives increased attack speed and fixed health regen based on the number of points placed into it.

So...before you call people trolls and tell them what a champion is, maybe you should actually have an idea first?

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Dr._Mundo

I agree he's not an ADC, but he's also not AP and you shouldn't call people out on the forums regardless.

SpiceePicklez

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Uh, dude, I hate to break it to you, but just because a champion does magic damage doesn't make them AP. When a champion is considered to be AP, they have AP ratios attached to their abilities that cause them to do additional damage based on the AP that they build. However, the only ability that Dr. Mundo has that has an additional AP ratio is Burning Agony, which only benefits from an additional twenty percent of the AP that he builds.

His other abilites have nothing to do with AP scaling. Infected Cleaver does damage based off the target's health, not Mundo's AP, Masochism increases Mundo's attack damage based on how much damage he's taken, and Sadism gives increased attack speed and fixed health regen based on the number of points placed into it.

So...before you call people trolls and tell them what a champion is, maybe you should actually have an idea first?

I agree he's not an ADC, but he's also not AP and you shouldn't call people out on the forums regardless.
He's NOT an ADC.
I build him AP
He has one ratio and that is AP.
So in other words.. Herp

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post

Gotta love the OP downvoting everyone who disagrees with himself.