G.A. Issue?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbyssalMoogle

08-02-2012

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's by design, but there was a situation in a game that kinda screwed myself and our team over.

I was playing Zyra and there was a Zilean on my team. I had a Guardian Angel. At the end of the game (which turned out to be the deciding factor of that game), I was about to kill two people on the enemy team which would have been the ace and then push mid to victory. My G.A.'s effect was up and Zilean casted his ult on me. so when the two enemies were able to kill me, I was obviously resurrected.

The only problem was that it exhausted both Zilean's ult and my Guardian Angel's effect.

I'm just wondering if G.A. is suppose to have priority over Zilean's ult (rendering it useless in that circumstance), or if Zilean's ult is suppose to take priority before G.A. takes effect.

I know that means that I would come back to life twice in a short amount of time, but at the same time, it didn't even give me more health back from Zilean when I resurrected, so Zilean's ult was completely useless.

Needless to say, I died... again, and we ended up losing that game before I came back up.

Yuan Shikai

08-02-2012

Chrono Shift will normally always activate before things like GA or Anivia's passive Rebirth and not use said second revive up, so I can only assume that you misjudged and Zilean'*s ult actually ran out before you died.

Lazreal

08-05-2012

whats the graphics on zileans ult?

axesandspears

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazreal View Post
Basically the same........however, there will still be some yellow around the target.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazreal View Post
It's 3 golden hourglasses floating around you.