The Player Concepts Community

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nocturnal Nagi

10-08-2012

CHECK OUT MY OC CHAMPION CONCEPT!!!! COMMENT ON IT TOO TO GIVE FEEDBACK!!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post30037728

JustBoneBrook

10-08-2012

Hi i (not me but ...) got a idea for nidalee basse skin ... all skin in fact. Sivir got nice one too
check it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOhp7...feature=g-vrec
thx riot bye.

JustBoneBrook

10-09-2012

Hi riot sorry i not a new champ.
i just think your site (champion stat) nead some new stat (ex: range of the basse atk, or the cooldown of the speel)
thx and bye

RaneOFTerroR

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBkillermax View Post
Voegrius the strogest (avalied to suggestion for the name)

Basic attack type: Melee (jabs and a hooks)
Range: Melee
Health: 505(+65) (If health pool casting) 422(+75)
Health Regen: 7.5(+0.55) (If health pool casting) 7.25(+0.55)
Mana: 275(+25)
Mana Regen: 5(+0.3) (if health based remove mana entirely)
Attack Damage: 60(+3.5)
Attack Speed:0.825(+1.36%)
Armor: 20(+2.5)
Magic Resist: 30(+1)
Movement Speed: 320

Passive:every 3 attacks Voegrius resive he will dodge the next one (including turrets)

Q:cOmbination
Passive:give Voegrius 1/3/5/7/9% movement speed

Active:Voegrius nexts hits make a 1-2 combination dealing per hit 40/60/80/100/120 (65% the bonus damage)damage (can be make to the turret but voegrius recive 75%of the damage per hit to the turret).
Cooldown : 8/7/6/5/4 seconds
Cost:40/50/60/70/80 mana

W:fast dash
Voegrius dash a short distance and will block the next physical attack it recives and getting 20/40/60/80/100 % attack speed for 2 seconds the cooldown is refresh when voegrius kill a champion while active.

Cost:25/45/65/85/100 mana
Cooldown:16/14/12/10/8seconds

E: Deadly hooK
Voegrius Next Hit will make a hook dealing 70/120/180/220/260 (50% of bonus damage)physical damage
Cooldown:10/9/8/7/6
Mana:50/70/90/110/130

R:K.O (K and O got from q and e)
Voegrius will suppress for 1 second hiting the target making a 1-2 combination dealing 20/40/60(50% of bonus damage) damage per hit
then a hook making 40/60/80 (50% of bonus damage)
damage and a oppercut making 120/260/400 (50% of bonus damage) the oppercut get the target into air for 1 second
Cooldown :100/80/70
Mana Cost:100/150/200

Dance: ali shuffle
Phrase 1:im the greatest
Phrase 2:Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee you cant hit what your eyes cant see.
Laugh :hahahahahahahahahahaha

Skins:1)muhamed ali inspired.
2)mike tayson inspired.

lore:long long time ago voegrius was wondering in the streets of noxus alone.
just looking how his life was passing away,one day he decide to leave, when he was starving
in the jungle he monks found him, they train him until he can defende but the kung fu stile
wasnt for him.using his knowlage he create a new stile that has never seen before the kick boxing
when he defeat hes master he disapear,know he has come to demacia to protect and defend the fair
and the honest against the evil of noxus by joining the League of Legends

he find with his friend and master lee sin now they will fight for justice against darkness
so be prepare summoners for the k.o's of Voegrius

BY Mbkillermax
and coLNirvanA

hope u like it
So passive is Pantheons hmm yes?

Metagiduo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2664371

I would like for you guy to view my champion tell if its to op,im only just starting but i plan on making more thanks.Hope you enjoy it! also tell me if you would buy him or not ill keep trying to come up with new ones.

finister

10-10-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t862R034NHM
i saw this in youtube and please riot can you approve it?

MBkillermax

10-11-2012

Voegrius the Knoker (avalied to suggestion for the name)

Basic attack type: Melee (jabs and a hooks)
Range: Melee
Health: 505(+65) (If health pool casting) 422(+75)
Health Regen: 7.5(+0.55) (If health pool casting) 7.25(+0.55)
Mana: 275(+25)
Mana Regen: 5(+0.3) (if health based remove mana entirely)
Attack Damage: 60(+3.5)
Attack Speed:0.825(+1.36%)
Armor: 20(+2.5)
Magic Resist: 30(+1)
Movement Speed: 320

Passive:When Voegrious is sorrounded by 1 or more enemy champions he gains a special passive depending in the number of enemys.(not stakable)(when he is against 3 or more enemy champions with a ally champion he active a special passive call teamwork)
1 enemy:Voegrious wins 1 extra damage and 1% of attack speed ( attack speed is only obtained when his health is lower than 15%) per time he is hitted with a ability or a auto attack
2 enemys: Voegrious wins 5% of movement speed and 15% of attack speed and wins a 20% of chance to block a attack of champion(skill or auto attack)
3 enemys:Voegrious win 50 of attack damage and 20% of attack speed and the ability of stunning the enemy champion with every 3 autoattack for 0.5 seconds.(Teamwork:Voegrious gives he and hes ally a aura that gives 5% of attack speed and 5 % of movement speed)
4 enemys:Voegrious wins 20% of cooldown reduction and a all hes abilities do 20% more damage
apart from gaining 20% of attack speed and 10% of movement speed(TeamWork:he and hes ally
gain 10% of reduced incoming damage)
5 enemys:Voegrious wins 40% of cooldown reduction and 30 % of attack speed and 3 attack damage for every ability he recive he also gains a little area damage for his passive and abilities
but the damage is reduced in 30 % for the recivers of the area damage ,he got 10% of reduced movement speed and hes health regen and mana regen are decreased by 50%(TeamWork:all these debuff are copied to hes ally but with the inverse effect)

Q:cOmbination
Passive:give Voegrius 1/3/5/7/9% movement speed

Active:Voegrius nexts hits make a 1-2 combination dealing per hit 40/60/80/100/120 (65% the bonus damage)damage (can be make to the turret but voegrius recive 20/40/60/80/100 damage per hit to the turret).
Cooldown : 8/7/6/5/4 seconds
Cost:40/50/60/70/80 mana

W:fast dash
Voegrius dash a short distance and will block the next physical attack it recives (applaying turrets) and getting 20/40/60/80/100 % attack speed for 2 seconds the cooldown is refresh when voegrius kill a champion while active.

Cost:25/45/65/85/100 mana
Cooldown:16/14/12/10/8seconds

E: Deadly hooK
Voegrius Next Hit will make a hook dealing 70/120/180/220/260 (50% of bonus damage)physical damage
Cooldown:10/9/8/7/6
Mana:50/70/90/110/130

R:K.O (K and O got from q and e)
Voegrius will suppress for 1 second hiting the target making a 1-2 combination dealing 20/40/60(50% of bonus damage) damage per hit
then a hook making 40/60/80 (50% of bonus damage)
damage and a oppercut making 120/260/400 (50% of bonus damage) the oppercut get the target into air for 1 second
Cooldown :100/80/70
Mana Cost:100/150/200

Dance: ali shuffle
Phrase 1:im the greatest
Phrase 2:Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee you cant hit what your eyes cant see.
Laugh :hahahahahahahahahahaha

Skins:1)muhamed ali inspired.
2)mike tayson inspired.

BY Mbkillermax
and coLNirvanA

hope u like it

MBkillermax

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaneOFTerroR View Post
So passive is Pantheons hmm yes?
i changed it :P

maugreas

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artex Xuri View Post
I enjoy the character concept very much and would like to see an actual illustration of him, the passive and bloody snickers are what really seals the deal with me as well as the ult being a heavy hitter for team fights. all in all i think its very well done
Thanks for your comments. Sadly, I suck at drawing so I didn't make an illustration of him.
Azaram would kinda look like an African shaman, with runes and paints on his skin and feathers on his rugged clothes that cover his torso and legs. He would have a hood an you would see spirits traveling under his skin on his arms. He doesn't have shoes. Stones are encrusted in his arms and shine lightly. He has a ceremonial staff like this one.

I hope you have a clear image now.

If you want to check my latest creation, its Qrombla, the grumbling cook that you can find here. Her mechanisms are less complex but she's plenty awesome and she's really fun.

Crackbabyzac

10-17-2012

I was thinking, what if they had a copy champion like, ditto on pokemon, he could copy any champion in the game, within a certain distance of himself, copy their abilities and such even passives it could be like he copies all their abilities for 30 seconds and as he levels up could be longer. this could be his ultimate (R) or one of his abilities. he could use the same stats (meaning ability power, attack damage, movement speed, attack speed, etc.) or he could go off his own stats meaning he would be forced to choose a certain build. i think this champion would be an interesting aspect to the game. i mean its just a general idea and i know riot would be a lot better at developing this idea further. Please let me know what you think, thanks!
CrackbabyZac