The Player Concepts Community

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drakoniic

08-16-2012

Dear Riot, I am a big fan of Tristana. She was the first champion I used when I first started playing this game. After doing very poorly with her, I found new champions that met my play style. Once I mastered champion skills, builds, masteries, and runes I've become quite the LoL player. Today I wanted to try Tristana again, and finally noticed that her W, E, and R skill are ability power reliant. Trying to find the right build is difficult, and, is very tough buying ability power items when her cool downs take too long and all you have left are your basic attacks. I was wondering Riot if you guys can change her skills to attack damage rather than magic damage. This would allow an easier build, and maybe more players would use her more, I know I would.

Draken3000

08-17-2012

Anyone else want to see another dragon character? Maybe the dragon that killed Shyvana's father? I would play him XD

LunerGuardian

Recruiter

08-17-2012

I posted an idea for a new champion in some detail, so I was hoping to get some feedback from you all. Feel free to tell me what you guys think and if you believe my idea would make a good champion for us. My posting is at the very bottom, so just scroll all the way down and you'll find it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...668193&page=89

VoodooSnake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

we need another sub forum for skin ideas... they are not concepts, they're fun, but it makes this a very crowded page.

ZzZombieDreams

08-18-2012

still waiting on the first "player made" character to be released for play.

IEfireball

08-18-2012

Name:Electricus
Types:Ranged, AD, support
passive: every 30gg seconds the first hit on 1 unit causes a stun for 1 second
Q:spins his/her whip in a circle knocking back all champions in a small radius for low damage/15 second cooldown
W:empowers a teamate causing their next attack to stun an enemy/20 second cooldown (gives no other buff to teammate)
E: passive ability every attack in 5 seconds increasese attack by 2/3 (stacks 5 times)
R:bring a nearby dead teammate back to life if the target was killed within 15 seconds (score does not change) cooldown 120
(ult might change still thinking it over)
I dont have any art to show for my thoughts but i thought he might look like the electro whip guy from ironman version 2.0 (if it even is a guy) but i thought about it and decided we didnt have any ad carry support unless someone built sona pretty weird

Bog Gobin

08-18-2012

I have champions up for review exchanges
na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2489459

Dessim8

08-21-2012

This thread is a tad old, but Wha has become of Champ Crafting could hold some weight even today. What say I finally get a thread of mine appreciated?

koolguyy4

08-22-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post28529978

Please if you could check out my first champion design and help me with your thought thanks.

Darkslyy

08-22-2012

Hello everyone. I know that the first post say the aim is to NOT get your champion created but... I really want Bile to be part of the game lol. One step at a time I suppose. anyway, here is my champion. Tell me what you think, and thanks for the support

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=bile